Grow Room Spanglish´s 1L Air-Pot Grows

Spanglish how quickly are the air pots drying out? I've got mine outside and it's been raining regularly.

They been drying out nearly completely daily, but have been in a constant battle to keep RH over 40 and temps under 30c/86f over the past week, some days watering a bit more and then some a bit less depending on how dry the soil seems.

The last run with the 1L pot was putting 1L of feed through the pot daily once they were in flower and the plants were still nearly sucking the soil dry daily.

Day 11

Still ticking along at a reasonable pace with the 4th node showing, she is showing very slight curl in some leaves due to high temps, am in a constant battle to keep them under 30c/86f but with positioning of the fan, closing blinds to keep direct sun off the window and opening and closing doors and windows depending on the time of day to create airflow am just about keeping the temps at 28c-29c/82f-84f most of the day.

Feeds (will be looking to add nutes with every feed some time in week 3)

Day 8 - Root juice 1ml/L + Grow 1ml/L @ 200ml
Day 9 - Filtered Water 200ml
Day 10 - Filtered Water 100ml
Day 11 - Filtered Water 150ml

2015-06-26 12.21.00.jpg
2015-06-26 12.21.09.jpg
2015-06-26 12.21.33.jpg

Hello Spanglish, I've just planted two seeds in 12 L normal pots and was planning to plant 1 more into 3 L pot. Do you give direct sunlight to only 1L pot or the big one as well? I am struggling with hot weathers too and I want to put them out of tent to direct sunlight in the day time when the outside temp. is max.

Hello Spanglish, I've just planted two seeds in 12 L normal pots and was planning to plant 1 more into 3 L pot. Do you give direct sunlight to only 1L pot or the big one as well? I am struggling with hot weathers too and I want to put them out of tent to direct sunlight in the day time when the outside temp. is max.

Hi MyHighness, i will be moving them both outside during week 3 starting for a hour a day and then two hours etc etc to harden them off till by the end of the week they will be spending the full day in the sun with the box making up the rest of the 20hr light schedule.

Hope you dont mind me hitching along for the ride. Looks like you got it growing on point. :pass:

More the merrier bro, going good so far but with the small pot and the weather showing temps heading to 40c/105f for at least the whole of next week will have to wait and see.

Gonna be a continuous log of my 1L pot grows, so if this one fails theres gonna be plenty more as i want to give all the strains i got a go in these pots and see what comes of them.

Back