Extraction Sour Stomper Trim Hash Shaker Kief

Yeah was lovely stuff used to get it with my ex, we were both real heavy smokers and bought a 100g slab each month only €200 once i found the right Moroccan. Once in a while he used to get Culero (translates to butt hash due to the egg shaped balls it came in lol) was just lucious stuff like a soft pliable golden charas and potent as fuck, but about €50 for a 2g ball not cheap but good for a little treat.

If you like good hash then you will find some fire in Southern Spain, lots of Moroccans and that means lots of yummy hash fresh off the boat.

For less than around a tenner mate can't fault it really. Cheers for the info, might have to give it a spin if i get the time somewhen as will be interesting to sample the difference in the different grade, most of the time is a quick shake session while the misses and the kid is out though as it makes a fair old racket with a couple of pennies in there.

The hash we used to get near Brighton area was utter shite packed out with god knows what, did not stop us smoking it though and think that was about all we used to get for a good 2-3 years. But yeah that smell just takes me back, the smell of the scissor hash from White Crack today burning was actually the closest i have got to it for years.

Don't get me started on southern Spain dude! Sooo want to live there and become "off the grid self sufficient hill dwelling" Hippy71 !! :crying:

I went on a uni trip to Barcelona once and arranged to meet my mate there to get some proper hash off him. Met in a cafe and he gave me the bad news that all he could get was soap bar! :shrug: As soon as he said the words soap and bar, this Moroccan dude came straight over and said, don't buy that shit my friend, buy this! Scored some gorgeous oozing moroccan :pass:

Sometimes the world is just bloody awesome innit :thumbsup:

I was thinking of putting in a few of those clay beads in, y’know the ones they use for making pastry, rather than coins. It’d probably be easier on the mesh. [emoji848]
Coins are ok and to be honest you dont really need to shake that aggressively especially if you freeze the trim 1st. Just shaking lightly just enough to cause some friction does the job

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Coins are ok and to be honest you dont really need to shake that aggressively especially if you freeze the trim 1st. Just shaking lightly just enough to cause some friction does the job

remember the harder you shake the more unwanted mattee gets through reducing the quality.

Don't get me started on southern Spain dude! Sooo want to live there and become "off the grid self sufficient hill dwelling" Hippy71 !! :crying:

I went on a uni trip to Barcelona once and arranged to meet my mate there to get some proper hash off him. Met in a cafe and he gave me the bad news that all he could get was soap bar! :shrug: As soon as he said the words soap and bar, this Moroccan dude came straight over and said, don't buy that shit my friend, buy this! Scored some gorgeous oozing moroccan :pass:

Sometimes the world is just bloody awesome innit :thumbsup:

Not to sure about the South but know of a couple of small Hippy villages in the mountains near to where i am in the north now, not been up to check them out yet but supposed to be a lovely place to spend a chilled evening in summer, not sure how much info in English is about on them but can Google Matavenero and Poibueno if you want to find out more. Love the sound of your dream though pal and you never know when things will fall in place and make it so but sure it will for you one day ;)

Found this video subbed in English on Matevenero and the makings of the commune there, really got to try get up there a few times this summer :pass:

Not to sure about the South but know of a couple of small Hippy villages in the mountains near to where i am in the north now, not been up to check them out yet but supposed to be a lovely place to spend a chilled evening in summer, not sure how much info in English is about on them but can Google Matavenero and Poibueno if you want to find out more. Love the sound of your dream though pal and you never know when things will fall in place and make it so but sure it will for you one day ;)

Found this video subbed in English on Matevenero and the makings of the commune there, really got to try get up there a few times this summer :pass:

Mate that sounds amazing! Hippy villages you say?!! :cooldance:

Are you NE or NW mate? Not really been NW much, but there's still some awesome places in the East, even close to places like Tosser! Just a few KMs away and you're in paradise.

Cheers for the link dude, will watch that with some cheeeese :coffee: :pass:

Back