Extraction Sour Stomper Trim Hash Shaker Kief

Mate that sounds amazing! Hippy villages you say?!! :cooldance:

Are you NE or NW mate? Not really been NW much, but there's still some awesome places in the East, even close to places like Tosser! Just a few KMs away and you're in paradise.

Cheers for the link dude, will watch that with some cheeeese :coffee: :pass:

NW here mate just shy of the Galicia border. Yeah were a couple of old abandoned villages that in the 80s hippies from around Europe started to move into and grew into what they are today. Spent summer in the NE last year and had a great time and is the place to be if your looking for the canna clubs, but for hobbit style lush green mountains and natural beauty we got it won here in the NW hands down.

Wonder how they'd take to a fook off massive sound system in that there village?! :eyebrows:

:crying::crying::crying: feck knows matey maybe you should pop up and ask them sometime, will most prob end up never leaving though once you get up there lol

Enjoy the vid and cheese ;) got me itching for a trip up there after watching it.

NW here mate just shy of the Galicia border. Yeah were a couple of old abandoned villages that in the 80s hippies from around Europe started to move into and grew into what they are today. Spent summer in the NE last year and had a great time and is the place to be if your looking for the canna clubs, but for hobbit style lush green mountains and natural beauty we got it won here in the NW hands down.

:crying::crying::crying: feck knows matey maybe you should pop up and ask them sometime, will most prob end up never leaving though once you get up there lol

Enjoy the vid and cheese ;) got me itching for a trip up there after watching it.

Awesome vid mate. Makes me quite emotional watching that. 20 years ago I sold my soul for my ex wife and went "normal" so to speak. Gave up a career in music/DJing and associated shenanigans and sold out to become a worker ant for the man. Only in the last year am I returning to my authentic self.

That vid shows something that has been calling out to me for the last 20 years buddy. Things are changing fast and I have direction for the first time in decades.

Good god, emotional nonsense over!

Carry on :crying: :pass:

Haha nothing wrong with emotion mate especially when it comes from that means so much to you, sounds to me like you already know what you want and is destiny calling to you after years of being repressed.

Hope you get to that place someday pal wherever it may be, now you got the direction just go with it and with a bit of work anything is possible ;)

Here are a few more vids mate to keep up them good vibe throughout the day :pass:

Ere we go...
19c12948aa61f79db306be9ccb2327f1.jpg

4g of scraggly bits and two mins later...
58d7cc6653acb54abdc472a3bb345d7f.jpg
105778775386a82873cb07963c7deaa4.jpg

Schweet. [emoji1360]

There’s gonna be some cookies baking at the weekend.

Ere we go...
19c12948aa61f79db306be9ccb2327f1.jpg

4g of scraggly bits and two mins later...
58d7cc6653acb54abdc472a3bb345d7f.jpg
105778775386a82873cb07963c7deaa4.jpg

Schweet. [emoji1360]

There’s gonna be some cookies baking at the weekend.
Nice one mate !! i have shaken the rest of my trim tonight, didnt weigh it but was at least an Oz and im happy with the results !!

layer cake !!

f4c985b651c72e3c9bc0b26106c89db1.jpg

20b29ced017334a31bc274d698c9c66e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cheers for the tag Vlad. Think I'll invest in one of these.

On the subject on pressing kiff, I've had reasonable success with a pair of hot saucepans.
20180105_221540.jpg

That was grinder kiff, really fine mesh. You could dab it.
20171201_171837.jpg

^grinder kiff again. Not so fine mess. This was left to cool after pressing.

20180323_172022.jpg

^ this was rolled whilst still warm and crumbles like old school rocky (proper stuff NOT soap bar)
20180323_180544.jpg

^That's the way the hashish crumbles.

Simply wrap the kiff in parchment paper to make a parcel, a single wrap of foil to hold it together, heat to saucepans for about 10 secs and press the parcel between the bases of the pans as hard as you can for a few seconds. Jobs a good un.

Back