Extraction Sour Stomper Trim Hash Shaker Kief

Even though I usually only smoke flower, those pictures make me salivate..
I need to get me a shaker as well. Next harvest I am gonna save those sugar leaves.. Always threw them out as I am a lazy lazy stoner..

Homemade shaker hash from OG Candy Dawg Kush...Lovely...
20180522_174418.jpg
20180522_173657.jpg
20180522_173449.jpg

Hey pal hope all is good. That looks proper tasty and like it will take you on a nice trip to lala land, enjoy ;)
Only happened because I saw this thread..
€3.00 for 2 shakers is'nt bad...thankfully I acquired some 100 micron filters from water filters for free...

some very nice clumps on show folks :cool1:
could i ask what you do with it ? reason i ask is i smoked this stuff before i even seen a weed plant,and another 5 years till i got a taste of bud.if ya didnt roll it into a tobacco joint ya got none and got pissed up instead.
i really miss the smell of the old stuff squidgey black especially.but im done buying GAK off the street.
:pighug:

i thought they came in a 4 pack ? i have the same set,cut a hole in the lid of the big one for a hum % thingy,but now i done it im not liking curing in plastic :pass:

I got a large and small together with a set of measuring spoons for 1.50...so bought two.
The larger one is a bit big for handling and shaking for a lazy stoner .....

Only happened because I saw this thread..
€3.00 for 2 shakers is'nt bad...thankfully I acquired some 100 micron filters from water filters for free...

The guy in the growshop showed me the shaker when i asked him what the cheapest thing was he had for processing a little bit of trim and was chuffed with it, paid for itself ten times over since as i always end up taking a bit of hash with me upto the shop for him to sample, he always ends up giving a 100% discount in return ;)

some very nice clumps on show folks :cool1:
could i ask what you do with it ? reason i ask is i smoked this stuff before i even seen a weed plant,and another 5 years till i got a taste of bud.if ya didnt roll it into a tobacco joint ya got none and got pissed up instead.
i really miss the smell of the old stuff squidgey black especially.but im done buying GAK off the street.

I always used to smoke my hash in baccy joints for well on 10 years, now i knocked the fags on the head been sandwiching it between bud in the pipe and vape. Here is a hash kief cloud from the vape the the other day on the second 10 minute session.

Last time i got some squiddy was about 8 years back on the Silk Road, never seen it since but was lovely stuff guess was some kind of charas or something but i don't know could have been cut with god know what and i would had smoked it at that age.

@archie gemmill I smoked my Bubba hash with some OG that wasnt fully dry...as I am off the tobacco but need to try in the Vape :pass:

Back