Extraction Sour Stomper Trim Hash Shaker Kief

:crying: My feet are pretty bad but dont think even they will get through the 5 or so wraps of the plastic baggie. Wish the same could be said for the smell of the kief as it smells like a Marrakech market wherever i go lol
make sure to show us the finished product matey !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5 hours later the finished product which i just sampled and is a very terpy smooth smoke
IMG_20180305_221306.jpg
IMG_20180305_221334.jpg
IMG_20180305_221536.jpg

so got my stuff and ran a little test 1st with just a fraction of the trim id been stashing...
b7aae7b21d2bb5f17afdc9fd7cb7c786.jpg

inside the shaker ...

1bd20d20d8538d88d23e29e8581a8ba1.jpg

and i got a nice little 2g puck from.30 mins work.... far easier than butane or bubble hash !!! nice one spanglish.

5ac89130d5194328a96ae77e9c2b39e0.jpg

Man that looks the dog's mate. Very nice product. Do you think it preserves the terps better than wet hash?

Can't give you the deserved slaparoo for that lump of goodness as I need to spread my love more apparently.
ah no bother mate, i get enough slaps from the missus. to be fair taste wise both methods give you pretty much the same taste wise....traditional hashy goodness. its just this way is sooo much easier. i cant wait to shake some more tonight !!

so got my stuff and ran a little test 1st with just a fraction of the trim id been stashing...
b7aae7b21d2bb5f17afdc9fd7cb7c786.jpg

inside the shaker ...

1bd20d20d8538d88d23e29e8581a8ba1.jpg

and i got a nice little 2g puck from.30 mins work.... far easier than butane or bubble hash !!! nice one spanglish.

5ac89130d5194328a96ae77e9c2b39e0.jpg

Nice shaking session bro and sweet pics and a tasty looking chunk of hash also. Glad to hear your liking the cheap ol shaker, and not having tried any other method good to hear quality is up to par.

Have fun with it mate and remember to make sure the mesh is nice and secure especially of you pop any coins in there when shaking, as simple fast becomes a real headache if it slips and loads of mashed up green gets in ;)

Man that looks the dog's mate. Very nice product. Do you think it preserves the terps better than wet hash?

Can't give you the deserved slaparoo for that lump of goodness as I need to spread my love more apparently.

Cheers mate and amazingly i still got about half of it left ;) Honestly could not compare the taste as i have only ever made dry sift, and never tried any other type of concentrate or hash except the slabs of Moroccan 00 i used to get in the South of Spain, oh yeah and cant forget 90s toxic soap bar and squidgy black.

But seems a pretty clean and potent end product and cheap as chips and simple to boot.

Peace and happy growing ;)

Nice shaking session bro and sweet pics and a tasty looking chunk of hash also. Glad to hear your liking the cheap ol shaker, and not having tried any other method good to hear quality is up to par.

Have fun with it mate and remember to make sure the mesh is nice and secure especially of you pop any coins in there when shaking, as simple fast becomes a real headache if it slips and loads of mashed up green gets in ;)

Cheers mate and amazingly i still got about half of it left ;) Honestly could not compare the taste as i have only ever made dry sift, and never tried any other type of concentrate or hash except the slabs of Moroccan 00 i used to get in the South of Spain, oh yeah and cant forget 90s toxic soap bar and squidgy black.

But seems a pretty clean and potent end product and cheap as chips and simple to boot.

Peace and happy growing ;)

Oh man proper slabs of Zero with oil seeping out at the edges and corners! :drool:

My kinda hash dude :pass:

looks a great lil unit :thumbsup:id be all over it if i didnt already have a 5 screen set.
one thing that could be done is.shake for 2 mins clean up pile set to one side,shake 5mins clean up pile set to one side.etc.etc.each pile should get progressively darker.the first shake being be the finest smoke.if you can be bothered to have X piles of hash laying around that is.a variation of the 10 second 2 screen technique by drysiftwizard i spose.
id love just a lil sniff a whiff of some of the old school pressed hash from years ago.
gold seal,red seal was lovely,until you found a bit of plastic in the middle :wall:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Oh man proper slabs of Zero with oil seeping out at the edges and corners! :drool:

My kinda hash dude :pass:

Yeah was lovely stuff used to get it with my ex, we were both real heavy smokers and bought a 100g slab each month only €200 once i found the right Moroccan. Once in a while he used to get Culero (translates to butt hash due to the egg shaped balls it came in lol) was just lucious stuff like a soft pliable golden charas and potent as fuck, but about €50 for a 2g ball not cheap but good for a little treat.

If you like good hash then you will find some fire in Southern Spain, lots of Moroccans and that means lots of yummy hash fresh off the boat.

looks a great lil unit :thumbsup:id be all over it if i didnt already have a 5 screen set.
one thing that could be done is.shake for 2 mins clean up pile set to one side,shake 5mins clean up pile set to one side.etc.etc.each pile should get progressively darker.the first shake being be the finest smoke.if you can be bothered to have X piles of hash laying around that is.a variation of the 10 second 2 screen technique by drysiftwizard i spose.
id love just a lil sniff a whiff of some of the old school pressed hash from years ago.
gold seal,red seal was lovely,until you found a bit of plastic in the middle :wall:
keep er lit

For less than around a tenner mate can't fault it really. Cheers for the info, might have to give it a spin if i get the time somewhen as will be interesting to sample the difference in the different grade, most of the time is a quick shake session while the misses and the kid is out though as it makes a fair old racket with a couple of pennies in there.

The hash we used to get near Brighton area was utter shite packed out with god knows what, did not stop us smoking it though and think that was about all we used to get for a good 2-3 years. But yeah that smell just takes me back, the smell of the scissor hash from White Crack today burning was actually the closest i have got to it for years.

looks a great lil unit [emoji106]id be all over it if i didnt already have a 5 screen set.
keep er lit
haha the hidden bits of plastic !!! that takes me back.

Back