Extraction Sour Stomper Trim Hash Shaker Kief

Kief packed nicely into the bottom of a baggie
IMG_20180305_163809.jpg
IMG_20180305_163820.jpg

Rolled working each roll tight and packing the kief down with each turn, then taped all the way round up pulling the last of the bag round tightly
IMG_20180305_164107_HDR.jpg

Stuff it in the heel of me shoe and walk around randomly for the next 5-6 hours (longer the better have left it in all day before), also changed up the running shoes for my boots as they are just to soft and comfy lol
IMG_20180305_164256.jpg

Kief packed nicely into the bottom of a baggie
View attachment 873580 View attachment 873581

Rolled working each roll tight and packing the kief down with each turn, then taped all the way round up pulling the last of the bag round tightly
View attachment 873582

Stuff it in the heel of me shoe and walk around randomly for the next 5-6 hours (longer the better have left it in all day before), also changed up the running shoes for my boots as they are just to soft and comfy lol
View attachment 873583
all of a sudden that lovely hashy smell starts to smell a bit like dirty socks .....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

all of a sudden that lovely hashy smell starts to smell a bit like dirty socks .....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

:crying: My feet are pretty bad but dont think even they will get through the 5 or so wraps of the plastic baggie. Wish the same could be said for the smell of the kief as it smells like a Marrakech market wherever i go lol

Back