Extraction Sour Stomper Trim Hash Shaker Kief

found one + a press on ebay for under 20 quid. Magic

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not bad with the press chucked in but as archie said most likely a cheapo that will break or not give enough pressure. I just wrap up the kief tight in the bottom of a baggie and then tape it up tight and stuff in the heel of my shoe the best part of a day, bingo a nice slab of hashish on the cheap ;)

For just a shaker in the UK this seems as good a price as any Amazon product

it will press keif into a kief tablet that will crumble when you look at it.its a kief press...it dosnt press kief into hash,for that you need pressure in the tons and or a bit of heat.
IMG_3979.JPG

keif/dry sift...the dryer the better in my book.
:pighug:

iv got about an OZ or so of jarred prime sugar leaf trim thats been collected over a good few months. cant wait to try the new toy its definately going to beat the old method

Sounds like with that kind if trim you should be golden and as the long as the mesh stays tight (tape it i really can't stress enough will save a headache) you will end up with some beautiful clean sticky kief.

it will press keif into a kief tablet that will crumble when you look at it.its a kief press...it dosnt press kief into hash,for that you need pressure in the tons and or a bit of heat.
View attachment 873241
keif/dry sift...the dryer the better in my book.
:pighug:
The press i bought is one with the screw down handle. i used to press it manually between 2 plastic sheets

Have found it only get clumpy like that with old trim that has been jarred up a good few months, fresh dried stuff seems to be more dry and powder like. I dry the trim in cardboard boxes packed pretty tight and mix it about daily, after about 2-3 weeks stuff it all in jars and tuck them away a few months without even burping them as the trim is plenty dry by then, to me this gives a beautiful textured and more potent kief compared to the fresh stuff.

Do you freeze that mate or just do it dry?

Do you freeze that mate or just do it dry?

Just dry it in the cardboard boxes and then sealed up in jars tucked away somewhere dark, only time put it in the freezer is for half a hour in the hash shaker before taking it out and shaking the hell out of it.

Just dry it in the cardboard boxes and then sealed up in jars tucked away somewhere dark, only time put it in the freezer is for half a hour in the hash shaker before taking it out and shaking the hell out of it.
how much do you put in the shaker at once ? about half capacity ? also do you grind the trim 1st or straight in ?

how much do you put in the shaker at once ? about half capacity ? also do you grind the trim 1st or straight in ?

Have tried grinding it up, chopping with scissors and stuffing it straight in, grinding ended up noticeable plant matter getting through and took longest, not much difference between chopping and straight up trim, except with chopping it you can fit a bit more in but it all ends up smashed to the same consistancy in the end with is pretty much pulverized with 5 one cent coins in there.

Yeah best of about half to three quarters full, much more than that will have to be shaking hard for a good 2-3 minutes more, don't sound much but will be better off splitting the load and taking a break while the next batch is in the freezer your arms will thank you for it lol

Ok, cool. I’ve got a massive jar of popcorn that needs sorting.

Gonna buy me a shaker. [emoji16]

Maybe a bigger one tho. [emoji1365][emoji1365]

Back