Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper-Skyler White-Sour Crack

cheers @fluffhead. Hows your little world of weed coming along?
Ugh!!! Lol... actually for a beginner, and putting al ive read into practice. Well have had a couple issues. Didn't put into account that my light is brand new, and i heat stressed 2 of the sour crack girls. And Heisenberg didn't make it. My fault... but ive learned from my mistakes... and that's what counts right??? Ive also gotta realize im brand new, and not get so frustrated that my plants aren't looking like a seasoned pro's. Im loving it though. Abd instead of getting frustrated, im learning. But hey, its a process not an event huh!!! Will get there brother... your gals are an inspiration though...

Ugh!!! Lol... actually for a beginner, and putting al ive read into practice. Well have had a couple issues. Didn't put into account that my light is brand new, and i heat stressed 2 of the sour crack girls. And Heisenberg didn't make it. My fault... but ive learned from my mistakes... and that's what counts right??? Ive also gotta realize im brand new, and not get so frustrated that my plants aren't looking like a seasoned pro's. Im loving it though. Abd instead of getting frustrated, im learning. But hey, its a process not an event huh!!! Will get there brother... your gals are an inspiration though...

Too bad with the failure, shit happens. Its all a learning curve. Once your dialled in, things you fretted about before (germination was my hang up when I first started) just become second nature.

:pass:

Day 16. Sour Crack first. She's a great plant. Just shown sex, yesterday, right on cue. These Mephisto boys have got it sussed. Lovely structure on her, I can see the resemblance with the Sour Stomper. I believe Sour Crack was the female side to the Sour Stomper. I can see that here.I've got a few more Sour Crack, im debating on bending one of those over in the future.......oh er

IMG_3396.JPG
IMG_3397.JPG
IMG_3399.JPG

Day 21, Sour Stomper. Fed yesterday, along with the Skyler White, 2.5ml Fish Mix, 2ml Acti Vera, 1ml Root Juice, 2 liter serving.

Overhead shot

IMG_3403.JPG

this is the side shoot that split her self, I love it when that happens. The smaller shoot coming up is one i'd like to encourage. I'll keep the 2 tops as low as is reasonable for long enough for that to fly, then let the 2 tops go up.

IMG_3409.JPG

this is one ill not push too hard, ill train it to the height of the canopy

IMG_3408.JPG

Shot of the top.

IMG_3411.JPG

Day 21, Skyler White. Snapped top is not healed, removed the tape and splint, the top laughed at me, and fell down. Its connected by little more than a cocktail stick's worth of plant. But in the 24 hours the tape has been off, the top has righted itself, is pointing Skywards, and the break is swelling, fixing itself. Amazing

The break, and you can just see the tip still trying to go skywards

IMG_3402.JPG

This shoot, ive tied till she faces down, by tomorrow morning she will face up, and the 2 smaller shoots, on the same branch, smack in the center of shot, have an extra 24 hours to think they are the main girls on that branch. I want them up and producing.

IMG_3401.JPG

Overhead Shot

IMG_3413.JPG

It all looks a little messy now, but the next new days it'll point up and take shape. I think Im all done with the training, im not gonna force much more, I'll adjust canopy, as and when, but now these ladies are gonna go for the light. Hopefully, if all has gone according to plan, all plants will finish at roughly the same height. Well, thats the plan.....

Last edited:
Day 18, Sour Crack. Lovely little plant. Little leaf tucking of the fans, thats why they look droopy.

IMG_3414.JPG
IMG_3416.JPG
IMG_3417.JPG

Back