Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper-Skyler White-Sour Crack

The last photo is the tied leaf that was covering everything, the other tied up fan leaf is in the bottom right of the shot

Day 15 Sour Stomper. A lot of growth. On both plants. Its hard to measure, because the plants are laying down, but im tying down the main stem, at a new node, every day and a half, and the side shoots are flying now

IMG_3381.JPG
IMG_3382.JPG
IMG_3383.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG

Been away all weekend, so not been with the ladies. Came home to a lot of growth, and work to do, tying down ect. Had a minor disaster with the Skyler White, but all is well.......fingers crossed.

Sour Crack, Day 14. Before I went, she was fed with 1.5 fish mix, 1ml Root juce, 2ml Acti Vera, per liter. 2 liter feed. It was a little premature to feed, maybe a day or 2, but I couldnt let them dry out, not at this stage.
She's a litttle stunner

IMG_3385.JPG
IMG_3386.JPG
IMG_3387.JPG

IMG_3388.JPG
Side shoot topped itself. If I play this good, I might be able to get 4 or 5 tops from this shoot
IMG_3389.JPG
hairy ladies
IMG_3391.JPG
Sour Stomper, Day 19. Shown me a few cheeky little pistils over the weekend. Not much vertical growth, ive only been able to tie down one extra node, in 3 days ive been away, but plenty of side action. .

Before I left, she was fed, 2ml Fish Mix, 1ml Root Juice, 2ml Acti Vera, per liter, 2 liter feed

IMG_3392.JPG
splinted lady
IMG_3393.JPG
2 extra popcorn shoots, thinking they might make canopy
IMG_3395.JPG
Day 19, Skyler White, now sporting a splint, where her dopey, ham fisted keeper, snapped her, whilst trying to perform aggresive bondage. Im a bit pissed off, she was looking real good. Hey ho, if you dont fuck up, you aint trying. Same feeding as Sour Stomper

Looking great, I love the way you got the main stem at 90 degrees.
Do you have problems watering them.... I use just a jug and need a bit of space to get under the leaves.

Looking great, I love the way you got the main stem at 90 degrees.
Do you have problems watering them.... I use just a jug and need a bit of space to get under the leaves.
Its a bit of a nightmare at the moment. I just find a hole, and dump it on em. It gets easier in a week or 2 when they've stretched

Back