Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper-Skyler White-Sour Crack

Day 9. Going good, nice and healthy. I was gifted a bottle of Bio Bizz, Acti vera from my growshop, so ill add that in to the regime next watering. Ive never used it before.

Skyler White
IMG_3347.JPG
IMG_3348.JPG

I was gonna start bending these over today, but ive had a few jars, and Ive realised, over time, the delicate art of LST and alcohol dont mix.

Nice start @Ribbzzy I'll be very keen to see how you LST (the fuck out of) your plants, I need full instructions, including if/when you cut any leaves off etc.
I think I leave it too late, so seeing you do it from the start is the reason I'm subbed.

All the very best of growing karma mate!

Nice start @Ribbzzy I'll be very keen to see how you LST (the fuck out of) your plants, I need full instructions, including if/when you cut any leaves off etc.
I think I leave it too late, so seeing you do it from the start is the reason I'm subbed.

All the very best of growing karma mate!
Here goes mate. By the way, have you seen @Hazy grows. He is the master of what I plan to do. Heres a link to one of his grows, be prepared, its long and detailed. A great read.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hazys-auto-night-queen-grow.47863/

In the meantime, ive started the skyler white today, she looked the best candidate, id like a little more height on the Sour Stomper. The Sour Crack wont be LST'd in this way. Or maybe she will, I dunno. We'll see. Ive attached canes around the pot, attach a cane across the pot. and tie down to the cane. I like to tie off against an achor point, a pin, ect. Something not too offensive to the young stem, It can always be take away later
IMG_3355.JPG
IMG_3356.JPG
r

As she grows along the cane, all the side branches, think they can be the main cola, so they fire into life, more light. If your lucky, when you tie down the side branches, the potential popcorn buds, can have the chance to be full on colas.

Back