Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper-Skyler White-Sour Crack

Day 12. Both started in their new, manipulated direction. I love the structure of the Skyler White, she's going for it. Stomper seems to be plodding along, just doing her thing. Both fed today, 1.5ml fish mix, 2ml Acti vera, 1ml root juice, per liter, 2 liters per pot. Nice shiney happy leaves, both plants droop just before lights out.

Skyler White, side shoots going for it

IMG_3358.JPG
IMG_3359.JPG

Sour Crack. Day 7. A little stretchy on germination, but she is settled and going for it now. She's had her first feed, 4ml root juice, 1ml fish mix, 2ml Acti Vera. I think I quite like this acti vera, it gives the plant a lovely green sheen.

IMG_3362.JPG

Day 14. Skyler White. Side shoots really going for it now, few more days and ill start tying them down, little bit more length needed. Im tucking leaves as best I can, to expose the new growth, the swines pop back within an hour. No chance will I defoliate at this stage, so im toying with the idea of tying the leaves down too. The problem ones at least.

IMG_3367.JPG
IMG_3368.JPG
IMG_3369.JPG

Day 15. Skyler White. Tied down a couple of fan leaves today, they were getting on my tits. The middle of the plant has maximum exposure now. Ive been savage today with the bondage. Not gonna get the chance to see them till Sunday, so I thought id abuse them before I left
IMG_3376.JPG
IMG_3377.JPG
IMG_3379.JPG
IMG_3380.JPG

Back