Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper-Skyler White-Sour Crack

Skyler White. Day 23. Starting to fill out now, really going for it.
IMG_3418.JPG
IMG_3422.JPG

the break, really healing well. I cant actually believe it, it was the smallest piece of plant it was attached by. The power of Auto's?
IMG_3423.JPG

Day 25, Sour Stomper. Not much extra growth from her. Everything is in place. I think she might be building up for a bang. Leave's are a beautiful dark, leathery green. She's just been fed, 3ml Fish Mix, 1ml Root Juice, 2ml Acti Vera, a 2 liter serving. It'll be the last grow feed she'll have, next one will be bloom nutes.

IMG_3436.JPG
IMG_3437.JPG
IMG_3439.JPG

I thought I may as well introduce this lady. She was not a planned birth. I had issue's with the Sour Crack first germ, so I germed 2 more, just incase there was issues again. They both went perfect, the idea was i'd throw one away, but I couldnt do it, so I stuck her in a 500ml (16oz for my transatlantic cousins) yoghurt pot. A little tier action to maximise root space. She aint on any particular nute regime, she just gets some at the bottom of the bottle when the other 3 are fed.

Im not planning on documenting her fully, ill throw the odd shot up

IMG_3443.JPG
IMG_3444.JPG
IMG_3445.JPG

Looking awesome mate, beautiful babies you've got :d5:

My Sour Stomper hung around for a while longer than all the other mephistos I've tried so far. The first few weeks were quite slow. Then BANG! Lol. Currently 90cm at day 34 and she's done 4 inches of growth in some 24 hour periods!

Get ready for an explosion dude! :pass:

@Ribbzzy nice looking girls :pass: we are a few around here that all shop at Netto :crying::thumbsup: i have an AvT that just started flowering today ... gotta love Mephisto

:slap:

Looking awesome mate, beautiful babies you've got :d5:

My Sour Stomper hung around for a while longer than all the other mephistos I've tried so far. The first few weeks were quite slow. Then BANG! Lol. Currently 90cm at day 34 and she's done 4 inches of growth in some 24 hour periods!

Get ready for an explosion dude! :pass:
Cheers mate. I was thinking they seem to be gearing up to explode, kinda like coiling of a spring, then boom!

Im gonna come over to your's and check it out.

Thanks for the love

:pighug:

Back