Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper-Skyler White-Sour Crack

Now this is my little treacle. Shes risen up another 7cm since friday, stands at 62cms high now. Ive never seen a bigger Sour Crack at this stage, if someone could chime in and tell me different, id love to see it

IMG_3483.JPG

Side flower

IMG_3485.JPG

the top

IMG_3487.JPG

And now a family shot. I was expecting, after seeing all the sour crack grows, to have a plant around 18 inches max, so I didnt train her, but she aint playing the game, and went mental (female of the species?!) so now, as you can see, buckets and props are needed
IMG_3504.JPG
to to keep plants at a rough same height

Last edited:
great looking grow,all happy and healthy.
acti vera is fairly new from biobizz,that can be used as a foiler spray aswell ?
:pighug:
It can, I haven't though. I used it in the water, im gonna phase it out it the next week. Once the plant makes the full transition into flower, I think its pointless. But for young plants, this stuff is a must, I love it. And the smell......wow, I wanna drink it :cheers:

Last edited:
Day 31, Sour Crack. Starting to throw trichomes, im in love with this plant. She's really motoring now, big flowers starting to form. I actually have a comparison, ill introduce her sister, both the same height, but the level of flower development is chalk and cheese. But she'll come next. First Sour Crack, ill call her number 1.
IMG_3505.JPG

side flowers
IMG_3507.JPG
IMG_3508.JPG

IMG_3509.JPG

Back