Mephisto Genetics Sour Stomper-Skyler White-Sour Crack

@Ribbzzy nice looking girls :pass: we are a few around here that all shop at Netto :crying::thumbsup: i have an AvT that just started flowering today ... gotta love Mephisto

:slap:
Mange tak @Slowmo for the rep slap. And good spot with the creme fraiche pot, I was wondering if anyone would spot it, as i've noticed a few Danes on here.

update, day 23 Sour Crack. She's had a spurt, she's nearly doubled in size in 3 days, stands at 44cms tall.

IMG_3446.JPG
IMG_3449.JPG
IMG_3450.JPG

I apologise for the shadow in the photo's.....note to self, get a black sheet

Day 27, Skyler White. DId a light defoliation, just on the younger leaves, I removed 4 or 5, just in areas where they are covering anything important. Ive left the fan leaves for the time being, just incase I balls up, and they are needed. Next week or 2 they are off though.

Nice even canopy so far, still tweaking it here and there, nice growth taking place

IMG_3451.JPG

the snap.....

IMG_3452.JPG

overhead

IMG_3453.JPG

Day 27, Sour stomper, finally on the move, lazy cow! Did a little extra spread today, and a very light defolitation, 4 or 5 leaves, again the younger problem one's. Fans ill save for later

IMG_3456.JPG
IMG_3457.JPG
IMG_3458.JPG

Day 25, Sour Crack.....She's still on the up, stands at 55cm high now, 2 inches a day for the last 2 days. Bloom switch has been turned on, and bloom nutes introduced. So now she's on 1.5ml fish mix, 2ml Alg-a-mic, 2ml. acti vera, 3ml bloom, per liter, a 2 liter serving

IMG_3459.JPG
IMG_3460.JPG
IMG_3461.JPG

Day 31, Skyler White, Issue's, ive just realised my carbon filter is no longer working, everytime I walk in the house, I get a very slight smell of fresh, on the go, ganja. A new one is on the list

IMG_3474.JPG
IMG_3475.JPG
IMG_3477.JPG
IMG_3479.JPG

Back