Mephisto Genetics Sour Bubbly and Double Grape

Pretty solid for a one gallon. I can't wait to grow a big one in a DWC. She just popped.

This one was in a two-gallon, actually. Still not too bad though. And after looking at the root ball I can definitely run them in 1 gallon hempy in the future if I wanted to and do just fine.

This one was in a two-gallon, actually. Still not too bad though. And after looking at the root ball I can definitely run them in 1 gallon hempy in the future if I wanted to and do just fine.

Mine was in a one gallon with coco.

Mine was in a one gallon with coco.

Right on. I'm moving to coco after this second plant finishes and I can get my tent cleaned/etc. Still trying to decide between hand watering & automated. Any thoughts/tips/advice?

Right on. I'm moving to coco after this second plant finishes and I can get my tent cleaned/etc. Still trying to decide between hand watering & automated. Any thoughts/tips/advice?

I find hand watering easy. I just set up a 5 gallon with a bubbler and dip in my can and water until run off then vacuum up the extra water.

I find hand watering easy. I just set up a 5 gallon with a bubbler and dip in my can and water until run off then vacuum up the extra water.

Right on. 5 gallons of nutes bubbling at a time, or do you dip and then mix things up from there?

IMG_5619.JPG

Douple Grape

round 2

DWC, I think I am going to throw a little pump on it for now until the roots hit res. I have just been hand watering a couple times a day for now.

Attachments

• IMG_5639.JPG
    IMG_5639.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 65
Back