Indoor Twenty20 Mendo Speakeasy Double Whiskey Sour

Nice work with those clips. Plant looks great too.
Thanks! I saw these used on a YouTube video before I started my first grow and scored a pack. Looking back it makes me laugh at how little I knew about growing as I found a lot of those clips on fan leaves late in the grow lol

Week 4 begins with plant on day 26 from sprout. She shows signs of preflower and last week of vegetative growth likely. She has exploded out to a beautiful bush so far and kicked out a tent mate by completely over shadowing her. I wish I could give her more room as she is tent to tent width wise and hanging over some vegging plants along edges of tent.

She will get her first feeding today as its been water only except for some Recharge a week or so ago. I did some light defoliation, lollipopping and some more low stress training today via clips and it will likely be the last training as she will be in to full flower before long.

I don't know if its because I have been growing in smaller pots or what but this plant has been really impressing me so far!! Glad I have two more of these beans and right now is week 6 of the Speakeasy series and I am 6 for 6 thus far and in running for box, more to come.

IMG_20221106_150533_(2272_x_2600_pixel).jpg

Her last training before she goes into flower:

IMG_20221106_150522_(2654_x_2600_pixel).jpg

Last edited:
Day 31 and she is a beast. I hate I had to butt her up to end as she was overshadowing the other plants. I've gotten one out and am working to get these other vegging plants out of tent so she can have as much room as she needs.

Tent Cam

Screenshot_20221111-204348_Wyze~2.jpg

Another week and all is well. I'm continuing to feed every other watering and she is going 2-4 days between waterings. Today is day 47 and I was late to lollipop and defoliate but I did both ones last time. She's already recoverd and perked up since doing so. No more training for her. Just light defoliation until the home stretch. Sorry for tent Cam. I'll try to get better photos next week.

Screenshot_20221126-234819_Wyze~2.jpg

Day 55: She likes to drink. Sometimes she'll go 3 days, sometimes 1 day. Nothing but slight defoliation from here on out with continuing to feed every other watering. Once she starts to stack up and look a little more mature I will think cutting off nutrients and hitting her with some Winter Frost. Having done mainly smaller 1 gallon soil grows recently this gorgeous lady is really impressing me!

WSday55.jpg

Today is day 64, everything is going well so far. Still alternating feeding and watering. Environment is pretty consistent, plant seems pretty happy with no real signs of deficiency. Being day 64 and still in the "cotton ball" phase tells me she will likely go on the longer side. I stop feeding about two weeks out when they look mature but she has a ways to go before I think about cutting off feedings. Not much else to report. I did some light defoliation this week where applicable.

20221214_175325~2.jpg

Hello all,

Today is day 72 and she is continuing to progress slow and steady. No where near thinking about cutting off nutrients, this big girl is on track to go about 100 days but that's just guessing. I have had them mature up quick before so well see. Nothing new to report, I am continuing to alternate feeding and watering. I will probably hit her with Recharge one last time next watering and then no more after that. I finished up the 12th week of the Speakeasy series with my Sangria stuck at local post office. Meanwhile, the 4 boxes for collecting all 12 have been claimed. Oh well, the genetics are the prize to me including this large luscious lady. More to come!

20221222_194609~2.jpg

20221222_194630~2.jpg

20221222_194612~2.jpg

Back