Indoor Twenty20 Mendo Speakeasy Double Whiskey Sour

That Sol Sonic is supposed to be a ding donger ripper runner homie, whats your plan with that pack?

I've never grown photos before and decided to give it a shot. I had some seeds but I really wanted two that had me lustful. I ended up with the Sol Sonic and Garlic Fusion. Got them in water right now. They will go from plug to solo cup to a new autopot set up for my first run.

I've never grown photos before and decided to give it a shot. I had some seeds but I really wanted two that had me lustful. I ended up with the Sol Sonic and Garlic Fusion. Got them in water right now. They will go from plug to solo cup to a new autopot set up for my first run.

Heck yes - enjoy!

Day 12. Seems like I can watch her grow on tent camera. She has a 10 day old tent mate and is about double the size.

IMG_20221023_135618_(2097_x_2600_pixel)~2.jpg

Last edited:
Did I mention I top them young? My tent is 60" high. With light and filter up there, I don't really want any tall plants. My first run I didn't top and had to super crop. So I prefer to top them all and go for more of a bush than a Christmas tree. Day 15 is on young side for even me but she is pretty stout for her age and have no worries she will recover.

(Tent Cam Crop)

Screenshot_20221026_145858~2.jpg

Today is day 19. She recoverd quickly from topping and was looking like a beast. It was time she entered the dojo. She got some training today via tomato clips off Amazon. She will likely start nutes this upcoming week. She got hit once with Recharge otherwise it's been PHed water only.

20221030_112108~3.jpg

20221030_112112~2.jpg

Back