Weekly update on Sour's Ladies.

Auto Euforia Day 50

q3aYwRq.jpg

9Lce1Fw.jpg

Z7qcNbM.jpg

Having some troubles with this girl, she seems to be really nutes sensitive; I brought Grow down as I was suspecting some N over fertilization, but she is now looking hungry for it again with some Mg def starting showing too. I will address this tonite with a half feed!

Uk Cheese Auto Day 16

A4fg4fk.jpg

This girl has been slow, but has started putting some work on. She looks healthy so I am not too worried.

Mephisto Sour Hound Day 1

RVjO2wy.jpg

Lil beaut'

The BlueKraken is still drying the nugs were particularly dense and fat, I will get the smaller dryer bud in jars until the entire plant is ready to cure!

The HubbaBubba, as been through it's first week of cure and is already smelling super dank, no bubble gum but a pungent sweet candy smell! The taste is not there yet tho.. I will get a final weight of this girl at the same time as the BK.

Enjoy your Sunday AFN!:smokeout::peace:

Don't think you have Grim no.. I am using a 7-8 years old DSLR, its a Canon Eos 450D, with 18-55 lens. I use it with the built in flash, and use to have it in auto focus all the time, until it broke it's now manual focus. The all auto settings are really straight forward and very user friendly. Found a used one in very good condition HERE for just over 160 quid.
:peace:
Thanks for all your help man.
Loving you shots as always dude.
That Sour Hound is off to good start anyway.

Happy Sunday AFN.

So today I decided to weight the 2 Shaman's I chopped a couple weeks ago.

The Hubba Bubba Auto minus a few grams I sampled with some mates.

YNtmQfF.jpg

It smells very candy like I wouldn't say Bubble Gum, more like hard candy. Taste is not here yet a few more weeks and we should be good.

The Blue Kraken Auto. I made a rookie mistake of burping my jars while completely stone and forgot about them over night a couple days ago:dizzy: so a bit "crisp". The Boveda should bring everything to a nice 60-62% over the next few weeks hopefully.
I will probably redo a final weight then.
4.6Oz happy with this nevertheless. While trimming I got a good 20g wet worth of popcorn to do some bubble with sitting in the freezer until its time to do the Xmas specials.

ic5WwO1.jpg

This girl was grown under a non-upgraded GN MS0006 to herself.
Love me lights...

Now for the ongoing ladies,

Shaman Uk Cheese Auto and DP Auto Euforia,

N2mkdzj.jpg

RaWC5xX.jpg

UK Cheese she showed her lady part on day 23 here on day24. She will do okay I am sure not the biggest, but not worried.

tDrNn77.jpg

Auto Euforia day 57. This girl is a light feeder but likes more of them. I started Green Sensation this week at a rate of 0.5ml and reduced Bio bloom to 2.5ml.

I ve decided to add another plant to the tent, as I will now be away for a good part of January, I am trying to have as much medicine until I can start another run and harvest a couple of girls in April.
I needed something quick, less than 60 days, a quick look in the SourBank and I found a freebie Kannabia BabyBoom (Ruderalis x Northen Light x Blueberry) 54/60 days to complete (will see):coffee:
She broke soil yesterday. Day0
hkdR0Ht.jpg

The Mephisto Sour Hound seedling is doing good, nice healthy development. Day6
9bVRNMN.jpg

So yeah it's full house in the cab! :smoking:

:peace:

Nice result on the kraken bro, yea Ive left the jar open before too!
I just dropped a fast one from royal wueen that claims 60 days but its only in a pint glass

you have quite the assembly line going on there B . very impressive
Thanks Elsam. Not yet a full mass production, but that not what I am after.. ha

Nice result on the kraken bro, yea Ive left the jar open before too!
I just dropped a fast one from royal wueen that claims 60 days but its only in a pint glass
Cheers Sang, I took good care of the cure until that point, quiet frustrating but Im not going to beat my self over it! I have one of them RQS Fast One too, genealogy looks like its close to an oldschool LowRider#2

Tagging along if you don't mind… lots going here.
Glad to have you here Hazy!

looking good sourb.
Cheers Grim.

Back