She smell alright buI wouldn't be able to tell @Grim Reefer, the Blue Kraken is on the finish line and overtake the entire smell spectrum I would say.. Bro yours is going to be (is) a beast!

Thanks Sourb
Thats interesting to know dude. Weird thing is with mine once she went into flower i couldnt smell anything.

@Grim Reefer surely your beast will smell bro.. Impressive growing..

Talking about beast the Blue Kraken got the chop last night and I might well be looking at a new personal best!
Update and flicks tonite!

Good evening AFN, (morning works also)

Another update and another lady got the chop.

Shaman's Genetics : Blue Kraken Auto. Chop Day81

This girl was a real pleasure to grow, even tho she has outgrown my space an needed a bit of bondage it's probably my best plant so far.. By far the most healthy, but also smelly lady that has graced my tent since the beginning of my journey with autos.. Might well be my most productive one too!

With partial support to the main stem.
iHQqQOV.jpg

Without
E4kTZaZ.jpg

Part of the main Cola
d5roiZo.jpg

g0AqKTO.jpg

What was in the pot
jHVuQSk.jpg

:)
n60tHqC.jpg

UfOcGs2.jpg

Rock hard nugs, very resinous and incredibly smelly! Happy B. Got a nice little chunk of scissor hash flattened and put to rest in the fridge for now!

As for the ongoing ladies.

The DP Euforia on Day43 slowly stretching, should soon come to an halt hopefully she has has another vigorous push in her!

Zkdo19J.jpg

zQHwBKK.jpg

M2MjJET.jpg

pDEqkEt.jpg

No pic of the UK Cheese cause I forgot.. grunt..
She is a bit slow but healthy..

We got a new addition...

Finally after sitting on the beans for over 6 months, Mephisto Genetics > SourHound.
I chose this girl for her well documented 65days lifespan... and just cause Mephisto's c'mon! ;) Also let's be honest it's a Sour strain... I mean SOUR!

zA3CY2p.jpg

:peace:

Last edited:
That blue kraken did turn out to be a monster. A solid 4.5-5 oz there surely! That auto euphoria is shaping up nicely now too, looks like the pheono with the massive main cola great work as usuall bro
:slap:

grat looking buds off that kraken . lovely green and purple.
Thanks Elsam, yeah it's real colour festival in there lol..
That blue kraken did turn out to be a monster. A solid 4.5-5 oz there surely! That auto euphoria is shaping up nicely now too, looks like the pheono with the massive main cola great work as usuall bro
:slap:
Thanks Sanguine and thanks for the rep too bro.. Yes will hopefully smash the 5oz... Literally can't wait to give a tester to this girl.
The Euforia is very dense in leaves and the side branches have very tight internodal space so even tho she is kinda short she might well put on some weight! Might do some Lst to open her up a bit!

Peace.

Awesome Sourb.
Have i asked you before but what kinda a camera are you using buddy? Im looking to upgrade but it needs to be user friendly.

Awesome Sourb.
Have i asked you before but what kinda a camera are you using buddy? Im looking to upgrade but it needs to be user friendly.
Don't think you have Grim no.. I am using a 7-8 years old DSLR, its a Canon Eos 450D, with 18-55 lens. I use it with the built in flash, and use to have it in auto focus all the time, until it broke it's now manual focus. The all auto settings are really straight forward and very user friendly. Found a used one in very good condition HERE for just over 160 quid.
:peace:

Back