Thanks Dazed mate, to be honest I have no clue what could of caused this.
I went with the simplest way of explaining, putting it on a genetic deformation or variegation, as I had a weird mutated 2 fingers leaves on the first nod, while the opposite was a 1 finger.
But the following growth were normal.

I don't want to exclude anything, but don't want to get too alarmed either I read about some viruses and that...
It could be PH, an excess of Rhyzo, under watering...

Any ideas?
I have found that i only get leaf variegation while using Rhiztonic.
It doesnt happen with every plant i use rhizo on but i dont get it all when i dont use rhizo.
Looking great dude.

I have found that i only get leaf variegation while using Rhiztonic.
It doesnt happen with every plant i use rhizo on but i dont get it all when i dont use rhizo.
Looking great dude.
That's exactly what I have been thinking, I made this pot 2 weeks before planting and got rhizo in there at the time I made the mix. I have another pot ready from the same time, I guess I will be able to confirm that next grow!
Thanks Grim bro.

Update

The Shamani ladies.

Hubba Bubba Auto, got her first water only feed yesterday at day 65, she is now entering the 7/10 days flush. All milky cloudy trichs with a few ambers creeping. Hopefully she swoles a bit in the next week !

zPms4LR.jpg

7UGhI3M.jpg

Blue Kraken Auto Day 59 yesterday. Some burnt tips so I reduced a bit the daily feed, she is growing well.
2ml Grow, 3ml Bloom, 3ml heaven, 0,7ml Equilibrium/1L daily. I will introduce the Green Sensation this week.

Pc6eQ00.jpg

2YghrpS.jpg

CThvtvb.jpg

keL1jPh.jpg

Now the Dutch Passion girl.
Auto Euforia Day 21 yesterday.
Some slight tips burn due to the fish mix I gave her a couple days ago. Still variegating and some 2 finger leaves creeping on the main stalk but the side branching seems normal.
She reminds me of her cousin Auto Ultimate I grew at the beginning of this year, very similar structure and general feel. I hope she produces as much.

PJXKsQd.jpg

35YgH6z.jpg

:peace:

@sanguine Thanks bro, yeah I only used the auto feed during the time I was away and with water only. Not sure if Biobizz would do well in a rez for couple of days. Probably not unless you got a lot of air moving the whole thing constantly. + I bloody love spending time doing it!

Update

The Shamani ladies.

Hubba Bubba Auto, got her first water only feed yesterday at day 65, she is now entering the 7/10 days flush. All milky cloudy trichs with a few ambers creeping. Hopefully she swoles a bit in the next week !

zPms4LR.jpg

7UGhI3M.jpg

Blue Kraken Auto Day 59 yesterday. Some burnt tips so I reduced a bit the daily feed, she is growing well.
2ml Grow, 3ml Bloom, 3ml heaven, 0,7ml Equilibrium/1L daily. I will introduce the Green Sensation this week.

Pc6eQ00.jpg

2YghrpS.jpg

CThvtvb.jpg

keL1jPh.jpg

Now the Dutch Passion girl.
Auto Euforia Day 21 yesterday.
Some slight tips burn due to the fish mix I gave her a couple days ago. Still variegating and some 2 finger leaves creeping on the main stalk but the side branching seems normal.
She reminds me of her cousin Auto Ultimate I grew at the beginning of this year, very similar structure and general feel. I hope she produces as much.

PJXKsQd.jpg

35YgH6z.jpg

:peace:
very nice buds bro.
:pass::vibe:

hey B, that bent Kracken is too cool. I like the way the buds on the cola all go up.
Hey Elsam,thanks bro. I was hoping for the buds to go up like that, the strap has changed side now with the weight of the buds the main stalk needed support..she won't be coming out of the tent until chop now i reckon. So next update photos from the cab
Sexy close up shots or what?
You know it Grim! Haha
very nice buds bro.
[emoji14]ass::vibe:
Thanks Otuaflower mate! They getting bigger too! [emoji14]

Hey Elsam,thanks bro. I was hoping for the buds to go up like that, the strap has changed side now with the weight of the buds the main stalk needed support..she won't be coming out of the tent until chop now i reckon. So next update photos from the cab

You know it Grim! Haha

Thanks Otuaflower mate! They getting bigger too! [emoji14]

i bet it smells sweet too.
:pass::bow:

Back