Automatic feeding, does it involve that bath and a large scale flood and drain set up? :rofl:
Ladies are looking great man

Long absence from AFN, just been busy at work and that.. But I am back (hopefully)

Early july I did a simple DIY timer-feed to leave the finishing ladies unattended during a couple weeks away.

Materials : 24L icebox , timer 1minute increase, a fountain submersible pump (600L with a good H.max of 0.9m), tubing, some T and Y connectors (the amount depends of how many plants I guess) I didn't get a chance to take any flicks...

Assembly is straight forward, stick the pump at the bottom of the box fill with water (in my case), see how long it take to give out 1L for both pots for me 2/3 mins I went for the ladder as it was very hot when I left..

Now hope for the best!!

A mate of mine was able to check and refill the bucket once in the middle of my time away before he himself gone away, when he did so (with 5L bottles) the flow when pouring down disconnected the pump from the tube and he didn't realize, so I would recommend using some teflon band sealer on the connection from the pump to the tubing.

Anyway when I got back the plants didn't have a drop of water for 6 days, well I got some photos of that.. haha

Cooked!!
Sweet special on the left Critical+ on the right
Jn0oNkY.jpg

knJiXqI.jpg

C+
wtdeyPU.jpg

NRhAxoA.jpg

1TEDJnh.jpg

Sweet Special Auto

fgNHTGr.jpg

mXWKNVp.jpg

Got about more or less 2oz from each one. Still curing now, but the SSA is as Sweet as the name. :drool:
And the Critical + is a full head buzzer.

Now the new girls, I will be uploading some flicks in a bit, but after a lot of thought I didn't go for photos and sticked to Autos one of the reason being that August here was shite, with very manageable temps with one MS0006.

Second MS0006 is now on too...

In the tent we have from Shaman Genetics a Hubba Bubba at day 44 and a Blue Kraken (Blue Caramel X Kraken) at day 38 which is a big ass girl, and a DP AutoEuforia which just pulled her head out...

Good to be back, got loads of catch up to do...

:peace:

good to see you back, B. looks like an easy trim for the dried on the vine buds. I had the same thing kinda happen with my HBSS. power went out for a second and the fan for circulation stopped and the stagnet air and higher temps cooked it in under 6 hours.. they do look good and the buds don't look worse for wear

Nice job sour, glad you still got some quality bud. You sticking with the drip system, itll be a great job when you get used to it. Looking forward to your updates. Good to see you back bro

:smokeout:

good to see you back, B. looks like an easy trim for the dried on the vine buds. I had the same thing kinda happen with my HBSS. power went out for a second and the fan for circulation stopped and the stagnet air and higher temps cooked it in under 6 hours.. they do look good and the buds don't look worse for wear

Good to be back Elsam. Its easy in a way but the SSA had some dried leaves between the bud that I had to get out without smashing to much through the nugs. Dried in 6 hours damn.. yeah to be honest it doesn't seem to have damaged anything when it comes to smell, taste and even effectiveness..

Nice job sour, glad you still got some quality bud. You sticking with the drip system, itll be a great job when you get used to it. Looking forward to your updates. Good to see you back bro

:smokeout:

Cheers Sang bro, I don't think it would go too well with the Biobizz stuff tbh, but its definitely something that i will keep for future escapade.. I will get a chance to get a few flicks then.

Great work man! :slap: :pass:
Thanks mate. What you growing at the moment ?

Update in B's tent.

So the Shaman Genetics lady.

I wanted something very close to the original Bubble Gum so after a bit of research went for Hubba Bubba.
She grew quick and developed two nice side branches, and one main with a nice inter-nodal space.
From day 30 she had done her vertical growth and went full flower, she will finish early.

The Blue Kraken came as a freebie and thought I would give Shaman Genetics the whole tent for a bit. Well the BK went for it!

Standing at 76cm from the soil on day 39. I hope the stretch is done now as I don't have much head room left for her..

qxMm1Ma.jpg

HB on the left BK to the right.

AejiZqd.jpg

u3gFXZG.jpg

IdVAkj7.jpg

BK

H0nRnvv.jpg

qLe7F26.jpg

HB

And the DP Auto Euforia because I wanted some Sativa High for Xmas, I will call today day1
mpfbfFv.jpg

Got some autofocus problem at with my Canon

:peace:

Back