That Critical + is a 1st generation auto so dont make your mind up on it as she wont get very big. Make sure to check out Dinafems up to date generation of Autos as they are fantastic.

She is doing okay at around 44cm I am going full strap on her.. she could well get large actually, time will tell !
Dude I love Dinafem, the Bubba Kush Auto is curing nicely and I got me some Strawberry Amnesia to do a photo grow this summer. The Blue Kush and the XXL s looks good too.

Have you started a new trade yet mate?

Late update, I will put it on the Bubba Kush... Probably the most resinous strain I ve grown so far it needs a little more curing but wow.. wavey
JeMuyHf.jpg

As for the ladies.

SweetSpecialAuto Day43 and Critical+Auto Day 40
MGJdd4A.jpg

The C+ has responded quiet well to the LST, and the SSA as missed her stretch and seems full flower from here on...

SSA Day43
m1uvARP.jpg

RSNLhm8.jpg

dsu5RJc.jpg

C+ Day40

CMrdRyg.jpg

CMrdRyg.jpg

I am looking into finishing those ladies as quick as I can!

That sweet special will have a huge main cola in another 3+weeks, bubba kush looks real tasty mate nice job
:slap:

That sweet special will have a huge main cola in another 3+weeks, bubba kush looks real tasty mate nice job
:slap:
Yeah hopefully she will compensate her small height by a big booty... Thanks for the rep. bro much appreciated..

That Kush looks delicious bro.
Thanks brother TaNg, It is trully delicious and so bloody sticky..
PS had to get that Dinafem Blue Kush.. soon come :)

Back