Update time on the ongoing ladies.

Sweet Special Auto Day 48.

6sGRD3G.jpg

jlGJJ3r.jpg

yC6xsYy.jpg

She is short alright but will produce great buds, the smell is awesomely sweet.. I will hope for close to 2oz..
This girl seems to have enough N for a bit so I have reduced the amount of Biogrow and upped the Cal/MAG a lil.

Critical + Auto Day 45.

58seti9.jpg

7idJ9KZ.jpg

dQmf9HW.jpg

Glad I LSTed this girl as now both canopy are on the same level meaning both light are as well... more even canopy more even footprint..

Both girl got a light/healthy feed, with :
Equilibrium (Cal-Mag) at 0.6ml each
Bio Heaven at 3ml
Sensizym at 1.5ml
per/L

:peace:

Weekly update on the girls.

Got some unwanted visitors in the tent at the moment, thrips me think... So I got some neem cakes fertilizer and sparkled a bit on top and fed through.. I will also apply some DE after the feed today.

SweetSpecialAuto Day 55 and Critical+Auto Day 52.
jzKfEQc.jpg

SSA Day55

nlsantq.jpg

UX6i9cX.jpg

So the SSA has really started to pack on weight, and its bloody dank to be honest... Very strong candy smell and what a frost.
Fed some Plagron Green Sensation at 0.5ml per 1L. Couple more weeks and she will be meeting my curved scissors..

C+ Day 52

Jwivmp5.jpg

N84danZ.jpg

rt7JFxs.jpg

I really need this girl to hurry up as I would like her to come down at the same time as the other.
That before I go away for a bit.
As this is unlikely, and because I got no-one who can look after the garden I ve been thinking of a DYI 25L feed bucket with a fountain pump system and timer..

Weekly update on the girls.

Got some unwanted visitors in the tent at the moment, thrips me think... So I got some neem cakes fertilizer and sparkled a bit on top and fed through.. I will also apply some DE after the feed today.

SweetSpecialAuto Day 55 and Critical+Auto Day 52.
jzKfEQc.jpg

SSA Day55

nlsantq.jpg

UX6i9cX.jpg

So the SSA has really started to pack on weight, and its bloody dank to be honest... Very strong candy smell and what a frost.
Fed some Plagron Green Sensation at 0.5ml per 1L. Couple more weeks and she will be meeting my curved scissors..

C+ Day 52

Jwivmp5.jpg

N84danZ.jpg

rt7JFxs.jpg

I really need this girl to hurry up as I would like her to come down at the same time as the other.
That before I go away for a bit.
As this is unlikely, and because I got no-one who can look after the garden I ve been thinking of a DYI 25L feed bucket with a fountain pump system and timer..

Hi Sourb
I like that timer idea let me know how it works for you?
I love the trich coverage on your plants dude its always amazes me.
Cant wait to see more.

Delicious, sweet indeed
Cheers Bunny! :pass:

wow they look good, yes the frost is amazing,,,:weed: good job on your grow
Thanks for stopping by
AF420

Hi Sourb
I like that timer idea let me know how it works for you?
I love the trich coverage on your plants dude its always amazes me.
Cant wait to see more.

Hi Grim, Found a good timer with 1min increment on the bay "Amos Digital Timer Plug" less than a tenner and the actual review sounds okay, hopefully it goes well!!
More coming for sure! :d5:

Hope you have managed to sort the bugs out bro.
The combo greenit Neem fert +DE seems to have done the job bro... The Critical got it more than the SSA.
Probably went a bit heavy ended on the DE for C+.. Oh well!:smoker1:

Weekly update.

Sweet Special Auto Day62
This girl is still on the juice, only on BioBloom and Heaven tho! GreenSensation really made her pack the goodness.. This girl will go to 80+ in the end, trichs are still develloping and I want some knock out amber sweets!

Critical+Auto Day59
This girl regimen was lowered on BioGrow, and I noticed some healthy yellowing going but a bit to early so up the Grow to an extra 1ml every 3 feeds.

jYG5400.jpg

SSA Day62

L1jIhv8.jpg

11FAAnU.jpg

dLeAVBh.jpg

Ds2LR43.jpg

C+ Day 59

dSv2WoM.jpg

YFgYkjI.jpg

Rk8CBja.jpg

My automatic feed project is in the making, I will upload some flicks when done!

Back