Hello AFN,

Not much time to come on here at the moment but everything should be back to normal in this journal soon.

In the mid-time I smashed my personal best with the Auto Ultimate, scoring over 100g from one plant happy Sour.

oBPi9X6.jpg

Dodgy phone pic...

:peace:

Hello AFN,

Not much time to come on here at the moment but everything should be back to normal in this journal soon.

In the mid-time I smashed my personal best with the Auto Ultimate, scoring over 100g from one plant happy Sour.

oBPi9X6.jpg

Dodgy phone pic...

Congratulations on the PB bro,looks like a bowl of peng weed I would like to dive into.

Congratulations on the PB bro,looks like a bowl of peng weed I would like to dive into.
Cheers bro, a fantastic plant to grow! :grin:

Well done man. what a great yield. Fantastic that you broke your own record.
Man I couldn't believe it, I tried something I didn't before I left the plant without water for 2-3 days before chop, when I got her out all the leaves were dry... my wet weight put me off a little and I was expecting about 80g dry from the rule of the quarter... But I was rewarded... A nightmare to trim due mainly from this girl being foxtail central but I can't complain... I hope it will be a nice smoke too!

:grat: Great job sour, and congrats on another bom nom
Cheers Sanguine bro! Man you if you had not said I probably woudn't of notice! chuffed!!

Marc Emery personally gave me a Blue Cheese Auto 3 weeks ago when i went up to see him in a conference. So im thinking of running that along side another Auto Ultimate with some hardcore Lst and a scrog set up. Im also going to use a home made air pot except it will also be an auto pot so watering wont be difficult when i have the scrog net up.
Thanks for asking dude.
I bought seeds off of Marc when he had a seed shop in St Catherines Ontario. I have every issue of CC except one and two I did have them but they are gone. My first computer I bought was because of a advertisement in Cannibus Culture about this new website with POT TV on it as high as can get ob the net was there ad I said wow I went right out and bought a computer financed it of course I did not even know how to turn it on little alone how to find the webpage. What great memories and glad Marc is free and doing his thing. Thanks for the ramble

Excellent job sour b busting the 100 gram barrier congratulations.

Bro, you REPRESENT with the Biobizz gear, those buds are dream-worthy. Killer man :Sharing One::slap:

Bro, you REPRESENT with the Biobizz gear, those buds are dream-worthy. Killer man :Sharing One::slap:

Cheers mate, appreciate the kind words bruv.
Yeah I think i am getting a hold of the Biobizz range now, hopefully I will manage a healthy plant from start to finish soon!

As the Bubba Kush is about to enter her flush, I finally decided to purchase some beans.

I didn't plant anything new up until a couple days ago. I will be running 2 autos side by side, and eventually start a new plant around day 30.
Still not sure! I am thinking of maybe running photos during summer to try and deal with the heat and a bit of change..

I've started with a Sweet Special Auto whose day one is today, I also dropped a bean of Dinafem Critical + Auto which was a freebie from a previous order in a glass of water.
The C+ will join the SSA and B as soon as it cracks!

Will up some photos in a few days.

Back