I've seen a lot of RP's but yours put it over the top for me. mine will be dropped in 2-3 week's. awesome grow B.

Last edited:
Can't wait to grow out an RP :)

Very nice!

Cheers Trapper, it's a lovely strain to grow and such an eye catcher!

dude that red poison is beuteefull! I've got some ordered and on the way.

Way to go Elsam!

Excellent work man, did you get the dry weight you expected? You doing a msoke report? Im very interested in her.

Hey Grim final Weight to follow let's just say I smashed my previous record on an auto so very happy indeed! Smoke report is a must but I will wait until she is fully cured.

Awesome stuff bro and won't be long until this thread hits 10K views,that's also awesome.

Thanks bro, 1 year on and nearly 10K noyce!

Is it next week yet ?
:d5:

I've seen a lot of RP's but yours put it over the top for me. mine will be dropped in 2-3 week's. awesome grow B.

Thanks again for the kind words Elsam and for the rep too bro! I have no doubt you will love it!

Excellent job on the Red Poison!

Cheers Anthro appreciate you popping in!

Now for the update!

Update time..

Let's start with the Red Poison. Finally manage to get a final weight this morning as in between work and a cheeky escapade to Amsterdam with the missus, I ve hardly been able to take care of the ladies.. Anyway... pictures speaking a 1000 words..

RvxLrEi.jpg

QnEV1b2.jpg

Really pleased with this, has I bit my previous best Auto havest not of much but still!:grin:
I smoked a little stick this morning to just to try her out, it just smelt so good, sweeeeeeet as fruity candy, .. the taste is not really there yet but got a good hit from it; patience is key!

Now for the ongoing ladies. These girls are though as I haven't been really good to them, skipped watering, quick/over mixing etc..

AutoUltimate Day79 and BlueAutoMazarDay64

uycj3pT.jpg

g7mIJGj.jpg

lmgvNOd.jpg

HS5XIYI.jpg

0ao5gpH.jpg

H83NtaO.jpg

fc8MPsO.jpg

And.. their new roomate a Dinafem Bubba Kush Day14, first feed was today with BioGrow 0.25ml and 1ml of BioRhyzo..

y0Rv8Mm.jpg

skOPWJh.jpg

Now a quick story, I mentioned earlier the missus and I went to Dam for a few days, on the last day and having smoked my entire stash, we decided to swing by the Grey Area Coffeeshop which has some of the best bud in town...

Got there at 11.45, the shop wasn't open yet so after a quick wait in the queue outside, the bell from the church near by rang the 12 gongs door opens, I am quickly shown the menu but knew what I was after, I went for some ShackZilla has it was cheap-ish at 13€ a gram and is a hazy sour, spicy tasting bud that is not too heavy hitting for the missus but actually quiet uplifting.. but mainly is SOUR :twist:..

We went for some breakfast, and started rolling a first joint, as I press a small nug I feel a couple hard bits in... "there is seeds in there... WTF", I put the beans to one side and finish grinding the bud in my hands.. I can count 12 of them just from that one small nug... by this point I am confused like "seriously, but like seriously... damn." I spark the zoot! It's a nice smoke tho... Breakfast is served and I proceed to roll 2 more joints to finish up the bag...

Not one more seed in there, by this point from being pissed off thinking I had scored some seeded bud from one of the best shop in town, I started realizing that I might had just scored some new Shackzilla cross that slipped through the breeder's net... :dance2:

Blessed!

I might have to think of a way to run this bad boys/girls soon...

:Sharing One:

Excellent story and some amazing pictures dude. You should be on a catalog for bud. So you going to grow out these seeds? Could be a chance that the strain you were smoking Hermied a small bit. So those seeds might have the Hermie gene.

Free seeds, nice :D

Yeah man, a lucky dip here..

Excellent story and some amazing pictures dude. You should be on a catalog for bud. So you going to grow out these seeds? Could be a chance that the strain you were smoking Hermied a small bit. So those seeds might have the Hermie gene.

Cheers Grim, I do like pretty pictures lol.. Yeah I will probably grow them one day, handing a couple of them to a mate of mine that runs photos, so I guess we will find out if they are hermies soon.. But I really don't think so, the consistency of the nug containing so many seeds in such a small package screams artificial insemination to me... :Sharing One:

Been away for a little while and left my brother in charge of the cab during the flush of both DP AutoUltimate and BlueAutoMazar.

12 days on pure water and the girls packed it good...

They met the scissors yesterday.. Ultimate was 103 days and the BAM 90...

aDoR5AJ.jpg

AutoUltimate, FoxtailsCentral... Loooonnnnggg trim! she was left without water for 1 day and all leaves dried out overnight I started by this girl!

Z4btuEX.jpg

o4pywUg.jpg

67CDlpy.jpg

xZISGw4.jpg

The BlueAutoMazar, very dense sugarcoated buds, this girl is a Blueberry without a doubt, smell is very fresh woodberry!

Q7dmJMU.jpg

pFOEhBl.jpg

h3ZH52A.jpg

Paper bags, for 6 days and then jarred for 3 weeks at least before it's ready...

Back