Hello AFN,

Lots of pics, so big update..

RedPoison top part got the chop last night at day84TaNg's Thang.. The side branches will be left until tomorrow to mature closer from the light.

The buds are sticky and compact as hell, lots of foxtails coated in thrichs.. Smells strongly of candy...:smoke:

kAQNeIo.jpg

NBU94BF.jpg

6njD85m.jpg

02h3Mvy.jpg

ptO4hPJ.jpg

qPJmBZ5.jpg

80 g wet and got about double to harvest still..

Now the DP ladies

AutoUltimate Day55 and BAM day42

The Ultimate has been fighting off a Mag def, and seems to be recovering, the stretch is now finished. Sativa dominant with skinny leaves.

BAMatrix, is full on stretch getting an inch taller a day.

Mvm9zWD.jpg

XNFSpG3.jpg

TXanGaW.jpg

SuxqpIK.jpg

qmsYYJe.jpg

:peace:

Dude will you be doing a smoke report on the poision?

DUDE that RP is THE TITS! My wifes favorite strain..If I showed her that pic she would hit me and make me grow one right now lol..gona be some couch lock stuff right there ..I dare say do a quick dry and try a small piece wile fresh..Its my favorite thing to do..kinda still alive smoking..has a different terp profile ..you get that eye flutter lol..have you scoped her to se how amber she is? I bet she is almost all amber...GREAT JOB :slap:

DUDE that RP is THE TITS! My wifes favorite strain..If I showed her that pic she would hit me and make me grow one right now lol..gona be some couch lock stuff right there ..I dare say do a quick dry and try a small piece wile fresh..Its my favorite thing to do..kinda still alive smoking..has a different terp profile ..you get that eye flutter lol..have you scoped her to se how amber she is? I bet she is almost all amber...GREAT JOB :slap:

Man like DABaracuss thanks for the rep and the kind comment mate... I smoked a little z of scissor hash last night.. damn nice and fruity.
Yes it's mainly on those pictures and I zoom a fair bit.. It is well amber dude.. the sides less so I left it for another couple days...

I might well do a quick dry and try it tonight...

Hello AFN,

Weekly update.

Red Poison.
So a couple days after chopping the top bud, i harvested the rest, the other ladies needed the space tbh..

WphYMdp.jpg

opsdQub.jpg

0hCLSML.jpg

QaiLAyS.jpg

243g wet on the bottom and 80 on the top, so 323g total I should hit just about 3oz dry should get dry weights in tomorrow. Happy sour.

I had to work nights aswell as daytime for a few days this week, and lets be honest I haven't tended to the girls as much as I wanted to...
Quick mixing, watering mostly while lights out, over doing things too quick... Damage was done.. Cal/Mag def can be quick !! Also my Bloom as now reached it's one year and I suspect it turned sour on me, so I will try and get a 500ml instead of a 1L this week.

AutoUltimate had a mini midweek flush, with some base nutes and equilibrium..I might of reduced the Biogrow too early..

Bam is also affected but is showing less damage to the leaves..

wbuOInC.jpg

7dGFUjF.jpg

9cZik3H.jpg

Q3DNF7e.jpg

L2r1kHd.jpg

A Dinafem BubbaKush has joined the tent, I will update on her next week...

:peace:

Can't wait to grow out an RP :)

Very nice!

dude that red poison is beuteefull! I've got some ordered and on the way.

Excellent work man, did you get the dry weight you expected? You doing a msoke report? Im very interested in her.

Awesome stuff bro and won't be long until this thread hits 10K views,that's also awesome.

Back