Man im sorry for telling you this every time i comment but wow, the look so good i could eat them.

Looking great sour! Great harvest bro, enjoy the smoke. That red poison is so classy lol!

Cheers Truu, I really thought I would beat my personal best but it will come in time! The Poison is super fragant bro it's crazy wild berry sweets..

Congrats!:slap:

Thanks for swinging by Velveto and for the Rep.

almost forgot:slap:great looking bud's!
Elsam cheers bro. I will beover your thread in a bit to see how that Beer can lady of yours is doing..

Man im sorry for telling you this every time i comment but wow, the look so good i could eat them.

Hahaha Grim don't be sorry the genetics are to blame.. Thanks bro.

Mate you girls look excellent fella, I do crave to grow out some more Purple Kush, I was thinking of through all 7 in a 20L Airpot with coco :D

Mate you girls look excellent fella, I do crave to grow out some more Purple Kush, I was thinking of through all 7 in a 20L Airpot with coco :D

Cheers Kip! 7 Purple Kush sounds (smells) good mate. Got a Bubba Kush from Dinafem for the next grow, it's Kush season!

Weekly update.

It's full house over here...

QDajuIG.jpg

Red Poison Day71 - AutoUltimate Day41 - BlueAutoMazar Day28

o7ZMYep.jpg

2c0Vaxj.jpg

6O1keuf.jpg

Bf3TetF.jpg

mxtdvd4.jpg

Ft9T6WM.jpg

0SJvOqc.jpg

fiYSvOC.jpg

THHDxrl.jpg

The Red Poison will enter a 7-10 Days period of water only in couple of feed. Trichs are mainly cloudy few amber around. I just need the space!!

AutoUltimate is doing good, it's my healthiest plant so far, I can tell she wants to spread her legs but her space is limited...so she took a really cubic form.

The Bam is in cruise mode doing her thing.

:peace:

absolutely stunning B! great looking garden all around. and that light look's high quality. the red poison is fantabulous.

absolutely stunning B! great looking garden all around. and that light look's high quality. the red poison is fantabulous.

Cheers Elsam it's great having you for the ride. Both lights are LED from Grow Northern it's 2 different GN006, bloody love 'em..

Man you are making me so jealous with those pictures, every time dam! :)

Back