Got my eye on that ultimate.

Yessirrrrr it's a thing of beauty my friend. That ultimate is looking mighty fine.

Again man, amazing.

:Sharing One: Thanks man.

Got my eye on that ultimate.

Yes Tang bro, I am watching her too ... Weirdly feeding way less than I usually am..

Yessirrrrr it's a thing of beauty my friend. That ultimate is looking mighty fine.

Hi Truu mate she has monster traits, it might be a problem soon... Letting her do her thing for now just tucking away!

Hey Truu, thanks for explaining this trick, I need to look into this... I did notice some bits going inside the hose and eventually in my mouth or tickling my throat.. Need to peep one of them ice bongs me think.. +rep bru :Cheers:

Hahaha I wish bro, thanks..
I would say luck, perseverance and I also stopped overdoing things, less is more..

What's yours? ha
:Sharing One:

:slap: amazing. I'm hearing you on less is more!

Hey Dazed, been a while man! Thanks for swinging by and for the slap mate!

Still figuring out how much "less" is more and what's too little. but its getting there... mis and trials!
:Sharing One:

Update to follow.

Weekly Update.

Red Poison Day 64 - AutoUltimate Day 34

GzSCUUw.jpg

2hoUlvh.jpg

c5XdNd2.jpg

mIPqNvZ.jpg

GkvMhg9.jpg

VyOQLRo.jpg

The buds have started to swell a bit on the Poison and trichs are getting more cloudy.
Beggining of a Mag def on the AutoUltimate, upped a bit everything but still 0.75ml lower concentration compared to my usual schedule on pretty much everything.

4C0Be40.jpg

21 Days old BAM, didn't like the drop of temps from last week I think. Temps are sorted now back from 17˚c light off.

:peace:

I thought I had posted the AutoX dry weight but na, so here they are...

Dry weight after 1week in paper bag and 1week curing in jars at 62%.... 71g so 6g shy of the 77g I got form a DP AutoWhiteWidow.
Haven't even tried it, I am good like that.. :smoke: But will update on the smoke once I do...

hvckMeg.jpg

43iBJJ7.jpg

Z4nw3zH.jpg

Looking great sour! Great harvest bro, enjoy the smoke. That red poison is so classy lol!

Back