DAAAAAMN that red poison looks so....poisonous! Great job on the bam as well bro. Glad you liked the vong, I'm fixin to wake and bake myself, sharing one with ya. :Sharing One:

DAAAAAMN that red poison looks so....poisonous! Great job on the bam as well bro. Glad you liked the vong, I'm fixin to wake and bake myself, sharing one with ya. :Sharing One:

She sure looks poisonous, but the smell man... she is the stinkiest lady to grace my tent so far bro, the Ultimate is already really fragrant but the Poison is clearly dominating!

The Vong is probably one of the smoothest "smoke" I ever had... Thanks for sharing bruv :Sharing One:

Going from strength to strength Bro! You really have some fine strains running ,gets my juices flowing for one of my multi strain grows.I think I really need a purps next run.

Going from strength to strength Bro! You really have some fine strains running ,gets my juices flowing for one of my multi strain grows.I think I really need a purps next run.

Hey Bunny, cheers mate. First time running a purple strain, and looking at her I am like a lil kid in a candy shop.. 2 more beans of that RedPoison (also she is nearly black right now:drool:) in the collection so I will be on it again soon.

She is getting the chop next week!

Those pics of red poison are like art, totally blown away mate !!

Sanguine mate thanks a lot for the nomination..

The Red P day 79 is on water only and will get the chop sometime this week.. The trichs inspection shows a fair bit of amber on the top layer but the bottom is still mainly cloudy.. so a 2 times harvest is more than likely even tho I do need the space!

The AutoUltimate on day 49 is really compact and has now reached the same height as the Red Poison.

Little BAMatrix day 36 is streching her legs..

A Critical + or a Bubba Kush is popping next!!

EwTlKZt.jpg

AMquQ7d.jpg

nd62u8G.jpg

7FlI3j8.jpg

sqcwcu4.jpg

yaaR8ri.jpg

nsgVrxs.jpg

lbMTG4q.jpg

qaXY2rA.jpg

IZibcjM.jpg

:peace:

very impressive B. and congrat's on the BOM/NOM the red poison is so tasty looking

Wow looking sweet mate, dank purps! :grat:

Congrats on the Nom man you deserve it. Im literally stuck to your page the buds look so good.

very impressive B. and congrat's on the BOM/NOM the red poison is so tasty looking

Thanks elsam bro, stickiest and stinkiest auto I've grown..

Wow looking sweet mate, dank purps! :grat:

Cheers Dazed, smells like a candy shop in here at the moment mate!

Congrats on the Nom man you deserve it. I'm literally stuck to your page the buds look so good.

Nice one Grim, bro my urge to get stuck to the buds is barely uncontrollable lol!:Sharing One:

Back