The old blaze fall asleep go to work and leave the jar open trick. A classic, better than the forgetting to burp mould trick. The Usual box of delights at sours. Enjoy

So I have been away for a few days last weekend/week and the missus was in charge of all 4 girls, she usually don't get involved in the growing process and is more incline in the bud tasting phase, but she has done very well!

No photos from last week but snapped some yesterday.
DP AutoEuforia Day 71 and UK Cheese Day 38.

AHvwIxT.jpg

RYtsz8v.jpg

5aqAth9.jpg

uNeOjMP.jpg

The UK cheese went through a pretty amazing growth sprout, and is preparing to turn full flower.

The Euforia is on her finishing phase, the flush will last 10 days!

Now for the young gals.

Mephisto Sour Hound Day20 and Kanabia BabyBoom Day 14

8l23V1T.jpg

mrTexpb.jpg

q5CL39T.jpg

I have great expectation from this SourHound, safe to say I am already sold on the Mephisto gear.

:peace:

Cheers Sang, that made her proud! ha

I think I am actually gonna try and squeeze some more out of the Euforia now maybe another week or 2. A quick inspection of the trichomes and it's a bit shy on amber and there are still some clear here and there!

Weekly update on the ladies.

DP AutoEuforia Day 78 and Shaman's UK Cheese Auto Day 45

cA42TeP.jpg

Dit4rZA.jpg

F6pdE8p.jpg

Top Bud got a lil bleach but all good otherwise, flush started a couple days ago, she will come down next weekend.

eVntxZg.jpg

The UK Cheese has continued stretching hopefully comes to a stop soon. Sativa Dom.

Now for the yunguns, Mephisto SourHound Day 27 and Kannabia BabyBoom Day 21. Both are stretching now.

L4k2EQU.jpg

zdS485h.jpg

mkoWvER.jpg

wRC67LC.jpg

bwVSq3E.jpg

SourHound is beastin'!

DSY0Z3g.jpg

The tucking life...

Temps have seriously dropped outside in the last couple of days but the tube heater coupled with the thermostat plug keeps the temps between 20/19˚ lights off and around 25˚ on.

Have a good weekend AFN.

:peace:

All looking good mate. That uk cheese has a very similar shape to the dinafem cheese i grew a few months back- it was meant to be bred from some uk exodus
The temps have really dropped since friday

Back