All looking good mate. That uk cheese has a very similar shape to the dinafem cheese i grew a few months back- it was meant to be bred from some uk exodus
The temps have really dropped since friday

Thanks Sang mate.
This one is meant to be from a original cut of the Exodus too.. Temps are back up now slightly my ends..

Nice work sourb.
Thanks brother Grim.

Love the shape of the Sour Hound bro,very pretty girl.
Thanks bro, she has been shaping up nicely, really using the space she had with 3 other girls by her side... now she's got the Highlite006 all to herself!

Bonsoir AFN,

Now for the update.

The DP AutoEuforia came down on Sunday at day 86.

bked4Gn.jpg

HlRdSCY.jpg

9yvreiO.jpg

2kZH1ZS.jpg

negDyLH.jpg

Zicqw8o.jpg

Top Bud got a lil bleached..

XsQSKtF.jpg

And some bud rot :nono:, glad I went in the main bud a lil more than I would usually, this is a first for me I put it on the fact that I had 4 plants in the tent so one more than the usual bringing RH close to 60% daily, that she was very compact and maybe not enough air flow.. Lesson learned!
So i had to scrap a good 20g of the top bud due to rot and another 15/20g of popcorn that has joined the others in the freezer awaiting to be transformed into Xmas goodness.

Still came in at a decent weight.
yjfiCwQ.jpg

Expecting about 85g dry from this!

Now for the ongoing ladies.

Uk Cheese Day 53.

gW7n5sH.jpg

HZvBk9J.jpg

Buds have started to form now, and she seems hungry for N, some C/mg def coming too..

Now the young ladies.

Mephisto Sour Hound day35 and Kannabia Babyboom day29

hQ8lCrU.jpg

D1p8CRP.jpg

Kjw20x3.jpg

SH has some beautiful pistils to her already..:drool:

Hlec01E.jpg

BBoom is a bit of light feeder (so they say), but now stretching I might have to up a bit she seems a lil pale!

Overall very happy with all of them with a clear preference for the Mephisto gal..

:peace:

Some lovely looking buds on the euphoria. Fuckin bud rot, got a bit on a candy kush last harvest too must be winter humidity. Still a really nice haul that dude. You going to stick at 3 plants for now then

Thanks mate. Might well be that winter humidity.. Yeah I will go back to 3 girls starting early Feb, I can't grow during January for stealth reason so I needed to be able to break the perpetual without being out..hence the extra plant! :)

Back