Outdoor Smokey's Spring - Summer - Autumn 2020/2021 grow journey

Hey Waira ! :pass: I have mate he is in the laundry, even taped the external door, as the girls are just outside. I lost another around the SSSC girls but lucky they are not showing sex yet, i then cleaned the floor and sprayed the sheets misted them with water and the girls leaves. I chopped a bit of Son, a few into a tubberware container, will deal with him more tomorrow, he is sitting on black plastic, so might see some. I needed more seeds why i kept the Nim boy, plan is to only pollenate some bottom buds. I should have done my homework sooner lol than rushing at the first time he showed sex.

I am just hoping:zen: the eves of the house and the relatlively still humid morning, pollen would have had trouble plus earlier i had misted Sonny. As a pre caution i sprayed down the roof, then misted the girls leaves, they dont have a crown as such more like one of 2 white pistels so, still slow to flower or maybe soon to be more pistels.

Fat Pete yes Waira, i have to update her in the Fat Pete SSSC thread, hope she isnt a Fat Nim instead , as she has a fuzzy crown starting. I realy look forward to trying her:woohoo1:
Well if he does lose his load:condom:At lest you know where the pollen came from.. If you do want make use of the genetics.:baked::growing:

Well if he does lose his load:condom:At lest you know where the pollen came from.. If you do want make use of the genetics.:baked::growing:
He lost his load 3 times last night GTG :nono: but i did keep it as still as i could and i sprayed Son and myself with a spray bottle , lol room was like Jerermy Fishers house ( frog from beatrix potter story) :rofl:. I really hope that its all good, dont know why i didnt move sooner on him, but thought they matured when the female was more into flower, big mistake for me lol a novice with boy cannabis plants

:crying: :nono: pretty sure i got them fertilized, such a fool, my bros and I were looking forward to Dr Grinspoon and Nimbin again, the girls have lovely form nicely train and good heights 1.4 metre with possible stretch maybe to 1.8metre like last time, let myself and bros down, but the only positive to take from this , is it wasnt some low quality male or bad genetic. The male had a nice scent, nice stem, good colour.

P1330917.JPG

branch Nimbin topish

Appears Grinspoon could be, have to check on main stem(trunk) only
P1330914.JPG

the boys leaves
P1330949.JPG

:crying: :nono: pretty sure i got them fertilized, such a fool, my bros and I were looking forward to Dr Grinspoon and Nimbin again, the girls have lovely form nicely train and good heights 1.4 metre with possible stretch maybe to 1.8metre like last time, let myself and bros down, but the only positive to take from this , is it wasnt some low quality male or bad genetic. The male had a nice scent, nice stem, good colour.

View attachment 1281397

branch Nimbin topish

Appears Grinspoon could be, have to check on main stem(trunk) only
View attachment 1281398

the boys leaves
View attachment 1281399
Beautiful plant. In my experience even a male busting nearby won’t result in a million seeds and no tasty bud, usually I just find a single seed here or there and some scrumptious smoking sinsemilla. When I was a kid i remember buying buds that were just seeds wrapped in leaves pretty much lol

Beautiful plant. In my experience even a male busting nearby won’t result in a million seeds and no tasty bud, usually I just find a single seed here or there and some scrumptious smoking sinsemilla. When I was a kid i remember buying buds that were just seeds wrapped in leaves pretty much lol
Thanks Buddy :pass: how i got the seed in the first place it was from street bought weed at Nimbin, they call it bush or hydro, i go for bush. It had about 4 seeds in the ouch weed i bought, rather expensive at 300$. If it is only like that then the best of both worlds new seed and bud, good to know maybe Dr Grinspoon isnt completely messed up. I assume with the mass grow the weed for the street market outside, its possible there is males they miss in the cull, sometimes they do clones from a mother i was told.

:smokeout: update time

Harvested - Charlottes Angels, Super Lemon haze and LSD.

Had to harvest the AutoStarDawgs - pretty much done anyway but mould issues

DR Grinspoon and Nimbin - run into some issues = first thought maybe the light feeding is too light, so i added more soil to the pots with neem meal and kelp ( NPK 5-1-4), not sure if this caused it but they had tip burn prior to doing this,then the Nimbins leaves curled up at the tips so water for a bit.

I fear, more problems with leaf septoria a possibility , and spider might also. I will have to nuke the site they are in, use it all the time with every grow, and what a fool :nono: i left the old tomatos just decaying in their pots, maybe they got it on their leaves.

P1340609.JPG

Dr Grinspoon on the create and Nimbin and then the last auto SSSC Fat Pete Auto cookies.

You can see the yellowing on grinspoon upper and lower. Tip burn made me think not N def
:oops1::shrug:LINK the images in the Infirmary thread
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ible-spider-mite-n-def-early-suspected.82255/
one of the leaves
P1340563.JPG

Video of the big girls - shows their current condition - been very windy at times but the new reinforced structure hold s up well and cuts some of the wind

P1340614.JPG

SSSC- Kosher Haze ( she lookts to me a bit droopy - even though watered yesterday she seemed lighter than the others so tiny top up of water.

P1340613.JPG

SSSC - Super Mad Sky Floater
P1340615.JPG

Pine Apple Poison

P1340567.JPG

Fat Pete Auto Cookies

autostardawg.jpg

Auto Stardawg random shot of bud

harvestedbudz.jpg

:smokeout: update time

Harvested - Charlottes Angels, Super Lemon haze and LSD.

Had to harvest the AutoStarDawgs - pretty much done anyway but mould issues

DR Grinspoon and Nimbin - run into some issues = first thought maybe the light feeding is too light, so i added more soil to the pots with neem meal and kelp ( NPK 5-1-4), not sure if this caused it but they had tip burn prior to doing this,then the Nimbins leaves curled up at the tips so water for a bit.

I fear, more problems with leaf septoria a possibility , and spider might also. I will have to nuke the site they are in, use it all the time with every grow, and what a fool :nono: i left the old tomatos just decaying in their pots, maybe they got it on their leaves.

View attachment 1287423
Dr Grinspoon on the create and Nimbin and then the last auto SSSC Fat Pete Auto cookies.

You can see the yellowing on grinspoon upper and lower. Tip burn made me think not N def
:oops1::shrug:LINK the images in the Infirmary thread
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ible-spider-mite-n-def-early-suspected.82255/
one of the leaves
View attachment 1287430

Video of the big girls - shows their current condition - been very windy at times but the new reinforced structure hold s up well and cuts some of the wind

View attachment 1287424
SSSC- Kosher Haze ( she lookts to me a bit droopy - even though watered yesterday she seemed lighter than the others so tiny top up of water.

View attachment 1287425
SSSC - Super Mad Sky Floater
View attachment 1287426
Pine Apple Poison

View attachment 1287427
Fat Pete Auto Cookies

View attachment 1287428
Auto Stardawg random shot of bud

View attachment 1287429

The girls are looking good. And a nice bit of Jared weed:thumbsup::baked: good job.

Did you see the bug thats biting your girl's:warrior:?
Can you take a picture of the leaves turned over? So I can see the under side.:pass:

The girls are looking good. And a nice bit of Jared weed:thumbsup::baked: good job.

Did you see the bug thats biting your girl's:warrior:?
Can you take a picture of the leaves turned over? So I can see the under side.:pass:
:pass:Thanks GTG ! I have some underside pictures, not many mites but some stem vandals about, not sure it was the moth i saw on the girls:shrug::deadhorse: it but it seemed to get away on me, probably as i didnt want to harm the leaves. The caterpillars wounder if some borer , i get them when i see the grey:eek1: horrid looking things. Insecticdal soap is i think keeping the spider mites under control, but have not checked every leaf.

--------- Update with the Girls ------------- good and bad

Good news is the SSSC club girls are pretty good, not many issues a few bites here and there, most likely a rouge grasshopper during the day.

Dr Grinspoon and Nimbin are my worries at the moment. I will include my feeding schedule, i wonder if the ''PF'' =Power Feed chem fert caused some in balance with the PH or Lookout due to curling leaves, i fear maybe i want back again too soon with the organic nutes but was worrying about the leaf shedding, and the stem scraping, am thinking could it be weevil, i got sticky tape at the girls base tonight.:paleo:

Super Happy SSSC club girls
P1340817.JPG

Poor Nimbin and Dr Grinspoon
P1340783.JPG

Nimbin above
Dr Grinspoon below
P1340784.JPG

The poor girls, i checked PH under 6 for dr grinspoon ( almost 5.8), Nimbin is around 6.3, i gave them some dolomite a week back or so

P1340825.JPG

Disgusting pillars or something
Stem attack and marks on girls
P1340785.JPG

SSSC Fate Pete Auto Cookies
P1340795.JPG

Attachments

• Smokey Summer Grow 2021.pdf
    262 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Back