Outdoor My Second Grow - 5 strains - autumn early winter harvest - Australia

:pighug: Smokey mate, how are yah? :smokeout: ...whatcha got cookin'?
:pass:Hey Waira mate ! I am pretty good thanks and hope your doing good also ! . I got behind in grows and friends here in AFN. Mums health went down over Christmas, so it was a bad start to 2020, she is fine now though, but will be ongoing. I tried to get her to have some canna cbd lol i'll keep trying, is good for inflamation.

Whats cooking, hopefully soon some cbd and thc eatables.

As for other girls had some bad luck, and was concerned it was the storage, and hopefully not. 2 stunted ones in a row

A run down at the latest on the grow

Blue Fire - HSO - Harvested 107gram. She flowered early i think with the lights but she was a thick girl (eye candy pics below :smokeout:)

The mysterious street Nimbin weed or as its called "Bush Weed" on the streets down in Nimbin. I know the place to get the best Bush. Anyway, under study of the buds, i can see they pull them early (maybe to get to market sooner). It had some seeds, so i decied to grow 2 and with luck both are girls :pighug::bow:. Her sister is less Sativa like but the big girl is pure Sativa. I think the smoke from my grow, should better represent the strain whatever it is.

Some stunted girls came back Little experiment 1gal (4L) pot vs another Gorilla - Dinafem in the white. The other 2 girls are from SeedStockers - Amnesia and Super Skunk.

Blue Fire pics first
Bottle is 1.25L (0.33gallon) nice fat cola - biggest yet from my grows
blue fire.jpg

P1210273.JPG

P1210270.JPG

P1210277.JPG

The other girls - Dinafem and Seedstockers
P1210667.JPG

P1210674.JPG

The Big Nimbin girl has some yellowing and curing tips which i believe is nutirent related maybe too much. She is starting to pack on her flowers, so she got Canna Flores last water. A big plant in 20 Litre pot 1.8metres so clears the safe zone of the Grasshounds.

Nimbin girl the large one still curling is happing of the fans and some leaves , i gave her 13/14 canna but then i think saw some bloaches on the leave so then i flushed her with 20L of water, maybe she is pot bound and the nute def is from her being in a 20L pot (lucky pot - all plants in this have been big and good yielders

orange fencing in background is to keep roos out from the newly planted rainforest to block of neighbours and also to extend the rainforest

Little update:

Ive left some soil (searles organic potting mix) in the sun for a few days to kill any germs and such. Last night dropped some seeds.
SeedStockers - Purple Punch x 2, Amnesia, Super Skunk and Big Bud. I should maybe 2 weeks be harvesting the other girls above. Expect the Nimbins to be end of April, into May maybe.

I had to use copper spray on the Nimbin girl, its a fungal thing for sure as the nutes made no diffrence, she has spider mite also, the copper might help there if not, wait and try something else
A bit sparse but hopefully thats the end of the problem
P1210850.JPG

New Girls ready to fend themselves in Smokey's grow world of mishaps
New Approch - using the special forestry tubes to grow this time - soil is mix of searles , choir and searles seed raising mix. The roots wont spiral and hopefullty they'll transplant better, maybe get up to week3 or 2 with them

picture of newbies ( well not even up yet - fingers crossed okay - jar left out of fridge had moisture inside)
P1210851.JPG

What's going on Smokey:baked:
:pass: Hey GTG, i have 5 auto seedlings (Seedstockers - Amnesia , Super Skunk, Purple Punch x2, and BigBud - Autos) , then i got 3 packs of photoperiods - Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze, Dutch Passion - Durban Poison, and Barney Farms Liberty Haze. and might drop the last auto seed also Big Bud

Nice work Smokey.
Like to see that big Nimbim plant, that ain't no "weed"!
Hope all is well with her to make it to a mature harvest.
Are those photo packs you just mention for indoors, or run them over the winter in Aus?

Nice work Smokey.
Like to see that big Nimbim plant, that ain't no "weed"!
Hope all is well with her to make it to a mature harvest.
Are those photo packs you just mention for indoors, or run them over the winter in Aus?
Thanks Shiva's Mistress :pass: The Nimbins are on my current grow thread. The photos will be run over winter to bloom in August hopefully sooner with the autos, i purchased more auto and photos for future grow since i am not sure how long this curse of the virus will have upon the mail. They are doing well the Nimbins though, had bad luck the big girl with pillars, ive been picking them off and disposing of them, and them to top that off, tiny flying insects have stuff to her buds so a bit of a mess lol

Back