Outdoor My Second Grow - 5 strains - autumn early winter harvest - Australia

Thanks Trial, so you have been there also, i think maybe we all have a few set backs at times, true a lot ot learn, really nervous with the jiffys and keeping the temp right, decided to try something new over paper towel method

Thanks Trail mate :d5::smoking: I didnt bother with the fan this time as its winter and dry under 60% and lower humidity. But summer yes i had the fan on low on the buds for 24/7 till dry.

Thanks Jraven mate :d5::smokeit:already tried some, well the ones i missed

Thanks GreenBandit mate :d5::smoking: Sure is bud, winter grows I think the harvest is best without the humidity of summer, they dried nicely. We are lucky here:yay:

Thanks TeeTee mate :woohoo1::d5:, I know Bro, i was like :jawdrop:, but luckly they survived i was very careful with them. Sure will be get one in, sure is niceer than summer

----------------- edit UPDATE
update buds in the jars, only 1/3 of the first grow 46.21g, the 0.21g is stunted Charlottes Angel :haha:, once the stem is off i guess less lol, GSC was the winner with 20g.
View attachment 1085917

New Soil for next grows - organic this time, might think of using only the premium potting mix, will see it looks good, and Searles also sells trace elements which might be good to have on hand, for any defiencies

View attachment 1085918
good job smokey these hurdles are here to test us and least you have a few strains to keep you going

good job smokey these hurdles are here to test us and least you have a few strains to keep you going

Thanks St Tom, I had a few hurdles again this time fungas gnats, not in huge numbers but killed 4 or 5 inside the grow spot. The time, i had issues with postal service so i am growing my sponsored seeds . Dinafem Auto Gorilla, and SeedStockers Big Bud, Purple Punch, Super Skunk, and , maybe 2 weeks later dropping Amensia and this time fix errors of this grow, Jiffys were a bit on the dry side when removing them to main pot. I added some Myc fungi to the transplant hole

@smokeyfromau Mate , you are doing great ,We have all had our fair share of knock backs and I had Plenty along the way . :thumbsup:

@hecno Thanks mate. So far doing pretty well this time, expect a few little hick ups though :pass:

Edit due to tick infestation and worry of the plants being stolen, decide to change guerilla grow, to home grow in pots for my first photo grow

Blue Fire - Humboldt Seeds

Probably a wise decision...sounds somewhat hostile in the hills :nono: Blue Fire sounds like a great strain:thumbsup::pass:

Probably a wise decision...sounds somewhat hostile in the hills :nono: Blue Fire sounds like a great strain:thumbsup::pass:
I think so Jraven, my brother had a tick in his hair, from the hills. its the ticks that seem to be really bad up there. I can watch Blue Fire here and look after her more

Video update

still image
updategirls13thoct.jpg

photoperiod pot, some fungi life yay

fungiinphotopot.jpg

How did I miss this too? Looks like you are wrapping up, tag me in the next one if you wish :toke:

Looks like you got some nice herb, will you be doing another run?

Back