Outdoor My Second Grow - 5 strains - autumn early winter harvest - Australia

How did I miss this too? Looks like you are wrapping up, tag me in the next one if you wish :toke:

Hi RivetGrrl :smoking: Thanks, Its okay, ive missed a few posts, as the notfications dont get back enough. Yes shall tag you in the new Grow 4 Summer. I am pretty happy i got 107 grams all up. Sure am doing another run, as soon as one finishes i am off to another :coffee2: grow, have to keep up stock levels.

Looks like you got some nice herb, will you be doing another run?
Looking good mate , Hows the heat down your way , Bloody hot and very dry up my way . :thumbsup:
:smoking: Hi Hecno mate !!! Thanks It was the hottest it has been for sometime yesterday 40.7c, and so dry, the lillypilly which has always been here, the leaves have all gone brown at the top, first time its happened. The creek is bone dry apart from 3 tiny pools. Low humidity not a good think for the new ones either.

nice video :thumbsup: purple looking lovely :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:
Hi Mate :pass: Not sure if that is you Archie. I am lit evening, thanks mate, so i keep the supply going

-----------------------------------------

This grow gave me only 46.1grams total out of 5, to date my worst grow. GSC was the largest girl of the lot, all has been vaped now , only latest grow

:smoking: Hi Hecno mate !!! Thanks It was the hottest it has been for sometime yesterday 40.7c, and so dry, the lillypilly which has always been here, the leaves have all gone brown at the top, first time its happened. The creek is bone dry apart from 3 tiny pools. Low humidity not a good think for the new ones either.

Hi Mate :pass: Not sure if that is you Archie. I am lit evening, thanks mate, so i keep the supply going

-----------------------------------------

This grow gave me only 46.1grams total out of 5, to date my worst grow. GSC was the largest girl of the lot, all has been vaped now , only latest grow

Looking forward to your next run and the new greenhouse!

I grow perpetual so it is a never ending revolving door.

Tricky, so I want to try to grow less strains so I don't have so many variables. Like right now Lava Freeze hates me (as always) so she needs different nutes than the others. Other issues too, that I would like a max of two strains at any time in the 4X8.

I have a 4x4 to veg so as soon as room is in the flower tent, anything ready fills a space.

Sorry to hear about the hot and dry, but I know you guys have those fires, awful to see :frowny:

Looking forward to your next run and the new greenhouse!

I grow perpetual so it is a never ending revolving door.

Tricky, so I want to try to grow less strains so I don't have so many variables. Like right now Lava Freeze hates me (as always) so she needs different nutes than the others. Other issues too, that I would like a max of two strains at any time in the 4X8.

I have a 4x4 to veg so as soon as room is in the flower tent, anything ready fills a space.

Sorry to hear about the hot and dry, but I know you guys have those fires, awful to see :frowny:
Thanks RivetGrll :smoking: I keep growing also, even in winter, have to keep supply going, and growing when it goes well is rewarding

That would be a problem with various trains, never thought they might have different needs when it comes to nutes, some might more i guess for example. I hope Lava Freeze behaves more, her name sounds like she freezes lava, so must be pretty strng. 4ft x 8ft tent grow? I can see them filling up a space pretty quickl

:( so sad beautiful rainforest burnt :( actually the past few weeks ive been writring to various organisations and facebook groups even the oppostion governemnt, the current government cut funding to the RFS (rural fire service), so limted resources and fires rages wildlife , peooples homes gone. Christmas a storm finally gave rain here ! YAY creek is flowing again:woohoo1:

Its very sad half the bloody country is on Fire Im praying for the missing people in Victoria I hope they survived that Firestorm
I doubt many of the Wildlife made it

Its shocking DesertDweller mate, yes then Victoria with the fires after NSW, the whole country eastern forests got some damage, Morrison then took a holiday in the middle of it, what a shame the rain didnt arrive sooner, had nearly 300 or so mm here.

That song about does it how it was Hecno mate, shocking loss of wildlife and peoples homes and lives also

Man, often think about my Au mates, the forest and its minions, and Hell's spew that devours all. The stuff of nightmares. Glad you here bro!
Thanks Bro, same here Trail great to be here, luckly fires were not in my immediate area. To think some of them lite by arsonists.

Back