Outdoor My Second Grow - 5 strains - autumn early winter harvest - Australia

Harvest time been on the rack for 6 days, will get them in earlier, into the jars maybe this time, last time i left them too long about 15 days but it was humid summer time

:frog::pass:
harvestt.jpg

harvestg2.jpg

harvestgrow2.jpg

cheers Smokey! those buds gonna do ya right!
Did you try a fan in the drying room when the humidity was high?

Thanks Trail mate :d5::smoking: I didnt bother with the fan this time as its winter and dry under 60% and lower humidity. But summer yes i had the fan on low on the buds for 24/7 till dry.

Nice to see those hanging, buddy. Congrats!:d5:

Thanks Jraven mate :d5::smokeit:already tried some, well the ones i missed

Congratulations on the harvest Smokey :d5:....ain't it great being able to grow herb in the middle of winter :haha:

Thanks GreenBandit mate :d5::smoking: Sure is bud, winter grows I think the harvest is best without the humidity of summer, they dried nicely. We are lucky here:yay:

Good recovery after the trauma of them falling over at the last hurdle Bro.
Get another grow on while the weather's nice, and enjoy that bud! Well earned!
:slap:

Thanks TeeTee mate :woohoo1::d5:, I know Bro, i was like :jawdrop:, but luckly they survived i was very careful with them. Sure will be get one in, sure is niceer than summer

----------------- edit UPDATE
update buds in the jars, only 1/3 of the first grow 46.21g, the 0.21g is stunted Charlottes Angel :haha:, once the stem is off i guess less lol, GSC was the winner with 20g.
grow2curestart.jpg

New Soil for next grows - organic this time, might think of using only the premium potting mix, will see it looks good, and Searles also sells trace elements which might be good to have on hand, for any defiencies

searlespottingmix.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Daleday, it is mate, even though it was only a 1/3 of the harvest compared to the first
No worries smokey. A few season's back I had back to back grows that went backwards. I fought depression with the knowingness that if kept going I'd get there. So much to learn

Back