Outdoor Smokey's Spring - Summer - Autumn 2020/2021 grow journey

All look happy and healthy, cracker of a job in less than pleasant conditions mate........fantastic :headbang:
Thanks GB mate :d5: :pass: for the rep and comment. True super dry here and hot, probably be too much rain or something this summer autumn lol, but we'll find a way to manage what nature gives us

Around week 8 for this girls into bloom so almost at the end, so coconut water for them

Recap the leaning girl is LSD, by far the most resinous of the girls. Smaller is Super Lemon Haze and the 2 largest girls are Charlottes Angel

P1330033.JPG

P1330044.JPG

The 3 autos are StarDawg by short stuff seeds

Next lot of girls including long flowering Sat girls

2 x Nimbin Bushweed
1 x Dr Grinspoon

Other girls for light dept include 3 photos
SSSC - Kosher Haze, Super Mad Sky Floater and Pineapple Poison, and Fat Pete Auto

In a month or so, may be thinking of the autumn winter grow, for sure Pink Kush, Cookies Kush will be grown for sure.

P1330025.JPG

SSSC girls in smaller pots
DR Grinspoon is on the cart and the other large girls are the NImbins

Good to see you around smokey...nice little forest you have going :thumbsup: :pass:

:pass: Thanks Jraven, great to be back, yes the Nimbins and Dr Grinspoon seem to have a bit of nute burn, so the Sat girls may not be a big fan of the searles prem soil, but could be the light inputs i am giving them also.

P1330114.JPG

Dr Grinspoon centre and Nimbins on the outside @romanoweed

Didn’t realize you were growing Dr Grinspoon, excited to watch! I’ve been curious about that one for awhile. Plants look awesome!
Hey Dude, Thanks Bro, Yes i am, i have him in a50L pot (13gal) pot antispiral Its a beautifl plant i got a bit of tip burn, didnt mind the crop, i do them a bit late around the 8th node. Should see him finish around May . They say he isnt easy but hope he will be good for me. The bud structure got me interested it looked a bit like the Aussie Bastard Cannabis

:bighug:Smokey mate, I was starting to worry a bit... Glad you're back and all's well enough I trust!

Very fun line-up you have, especially your local wonderbush Nimbin and a Dr.GS :greenthumb:... It's not likely you'll get the pearls-on-string pheno, but otherwise this gets great reviews that I've seen... A while back a buddy here was working on a Dr.GS auto, using his own auto he made; it was coming along well, F2's were cool as hell, they were all tall, super skinny things with T-Rex tiny branches and fat main colas, side buds nice and chunky.... Wish I could show you to see! In small pots, packed cheek to jowl, he had a lot of prime bud in a small footprint, each plant was about 2oz dry... Very sadly, the seeds were destroyed during a panic security situation (his kid thew them on the damn grill and burned them FFS!) :wall: ... fuck what a loss,...

Oooo, some SSSC photo's too! KH and SMSF I've not seen grown yet (wait, maybe Mongol did a KH?), but PP is showing very well in the group test thread. Have you swung by there yet? She's really consistent in her body habit and buds, lots of chunky nose-cone buds, some with a nice purple blush to them...
....yeah, the Sati-dom's tend to be bitchy about nutes, landrace Nimbin in particular will be touchy. She evolved to be bush-tough, not much foods about...

Stardawg by Short Stuff is a winner, maybe the best out there in auto format! There's a Fat Pete's Cookies test thread too, BTW.... Creeper is fully OD approved in my book, long cycle but she proved herself with me last year.. Try her next time!
Come to think of it, I need to shake the Female tree and see what's up with them, I think Gennaro is back again in place of Mr.G,... MIA for months now! They love AFN though, and usually are looking for testers/grow&show candidates... New releases due soon too I bet!
.... How did the ChemOG and Harlie's turn out?

:bighug:Smokey mate, I was starting to worry a bit... Glad you're back and all's well enough I trust!

Very fun line-up you have, especially your local wonderbush Nimbin and a Dr.GS :greenthumb:... It's not likely you'll get the pearls-on-string pheno, but otherwise this gets great reviews that I've seen... A while back a buddy here was working on a Dr.GS auto, using his own auto he made; it was coming along well, F2's were cool as hell, they were all tall, super skinny things with T-Rex tiny branches and fat main colas, side buds nice and chunky.... Wish I could show you to see! In small pots, packed cheek to jowl, he had a lot of prime bud in a small footprint, each plant was about 2oz dry... Very sadly, the seeds were destroyed during a panic security situation (his kid thew them on the damn grill and burned them FFS!) :wall: ... fuck what a loss,...

Oooo, some SSSC photo's too! KH and SMSF I've not seen grown yet (wait, maybe Mongol did a KH?), but PP is showing very well in the group test thread. Have you swung by there yet? She's really consistent in her body habit and buds, lots of chunky nose-cone buds, some with a nice purple blush to them...
....yeah, the Sati-dom's tend to be bitchy about nutes, landrace Nimbin in particular will be touchy. She evolved to be bush-tough, not much foods about...

Stardawg by Short Stuff is a winner, maybe the best out there in auto format! There's a Fat Pete's Cookies test thread too, BTW.... Creeper is fully OD approved in my book, long cycle but she proved herself with me last year.. Try her next time!
Come to think of it, I need to shake the Female tree and see what's up with them, I think Gennaro is back again in place of Mr.G,... MIA for months now! They love AFN though, and usually are looking for testers/grow&show candidates... New releases due soon too I bet!
.... How did the ChemOG and Harlie's turn out?

Hey Waira mate:bighug:I went missing for too long, i am pretty fine thanks, hope all is good there, I am now taking more care lifting the pots now. Grin and one Nim are in a 50L pot.

:nono: Thats a horrible waste, about your buddys Dr Grin Auto, silly kid needed to be told to have a safe spot to put them if there was an emergency , i can just picture her with your description:dancer:A shocking waste on what could have been a killer auto

It's my first time growing SSSC beans, cant wait for the girls to mature:jump: Yes I did and I think Mongol did a KH in the SSSC section but did some some beautiful looking Pineapple Poison pics. As for SMSF, i couldnt really find any threads, she she sounds interesting

Actually Nim and Grin are getting yellow leaf or so down at the bottom so maybe the curled burnt leaf wasn nude but N def,or possible PH issue. I will try to get the good Fish and Kelp from Searles.

Just luck but the Boy Nimbin, is in the smaller pot, but never had a male before, cant be around the girls they are showing sex also. I am thinking harvesting the pollen from son as i want more Nim seeds, yet still want some bud so maybe a touch up on some buds. Son is out in the elements the ladies under the eves.

:woohoo1:

The Stardawg autos are doing well, one had a bit of bud rott, cause of the showers i didnt see comnig lol when the internet was acting up. I posted in the Fat Pete AUtos thread and made one underneath. I will definitely try Creeper. I look forward to the new SSSC strains, they got some cool names like Creeper, Super Mad Sky Floater:zen:

Chem she is strong but found her a bit dry, but this would be more me the grower, i have more of her to try, she is the go to atm, so we like her. Harlequin, is great, you do feel a bit of stone still but she is smooth, and rather dense and heavy, in the mason jars she was around 40gram, usually its 28-25 around a jar, lovely smell , chem is more chem like:bong:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Today - Nimbin Girl to the left and Dr Grinspoon centre and Nimb boy on the right smaller pot. Worried about him getting up to mischief:what?:, looks a nice healthy boy. How do isolote and keep his pollen, without him doing all the girls. Cull and keep the pollen sacks?
P1330527.JPG

P1330538.JPG

Nimbins on both ends smaller pot is the Boy. Dr Grin centre, looking a bit paler with her new growth
P1330401.JPG

Nim Fan

burnt curl tip Dr Grin, disconnted the yellowing at the base for N cause i thought nute burn but maybe not now
P1330388.JPG

SSSC girls
Left SMSF and Right KH
P1330549.JPG

White bucket is Fat Petes Auto Cookies, the other girl is Pineapple Poison
P1330550.JPG

Last edited:
Back