Outdoor Smokey's Spring - Summer - Autumn 2020/2021 grow journey

smokeyfromau

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
ChemOG - Female Seeds X 1 -
  1. she was above ground 7th June.
  2. Week 12 of Vege, she was switched to 12/12 on August 25th,
  3. then to 14/10 , around 9 days later then another 12 days at 14.10 to get her to bloom up,
  4. tonight 12/12 for her duration of bloom sure hope i havent spun her out too much, fingers crossed

Harlequins - na breeder X 3

Next Line of Girls
  1. Dutch Passion - CBD Charlottes Angel
  2. Dutch Passion - CBD Charlottes Angel
  3. ?
  4. ?
I have stock Pink Kush, Cookies Kush, LSD, Ayahuasca Purple, Seedsman BlueBerry

I hope then to fit another 4 in for a Summer Grow, once the other girls are in the bloom tent.

The Long Flowering Sat girls - Nimbin and Dr Grinspoon - these girls will be probably be grown in the ground with a greenhouse or some protection for their buds during wet times - plus is good for extra stealth.

I think the Searles Garden Soil sounds pretty good to use.
https://www.searlesgardening.com.au...-mixes/LGSB--searles-premium-garden-soil-30lt

-----------------------

ChemOG ( week 3 bloom) 14/10, now switched back to 12/12. Smaller 3 girls are the Harlequins
P1300420.JPG

ChemOG over head shot - yellow tips? nute issues i think
P1300388.JPG

P1300382.JPG

Harlie close up
P1300397.JPG

Last edited:
:thumbsup: Looking mighty fine :d5: :toke: Saw your new thread and had to stop by for a gander :clapper:
Thanks Green Hornet mate :jump: :pass:

-------------------------------------------------------

Update
newgirlzz.jpg

Decided on 2 x Dutch Passion - Charlottes Angel cbd
1 x Greenhouse Seeds -- Super Lemon Haze
1 x Barney Farms - LSD

Other girls are carrying over is Chem OG ( one to week 5 bloom very soon), then the Harlequins all in the bloom tent now. Autos are 10 weeks one stunted the other small, Sweet Seeds - Sweet CBD lovely smell from her

newgirls.jpg

Chem OG rather a lot of sugar leaves
chemogg.jpg

P1300619.JPG

:king: update time

ChemOG - week 8 flower (just today) - lost most of fan due to yellowing could be N, i am thinking or lockout from too much nutes
Harlequns - week4/5 in flower - Yellowing also, so either soilor over nutes or lockout due to ph issues
P1310202.JPG

New Seedlings - bit small, but the Charlotte Angels are ready soon for transplant up ( slight tip down on fans). Super Lemon Haze and LSD behind a little.

As of now the babies
babies.jpg

babies2.jpg

:hothot: off the press, is update time finally.
Had a bad back and neck so my brothers have looked after the girls transport. I forgot to top Super Lemon haze, she still has good shape.

Set on bloom about a week ago 12/12 light dep
*edit yes the Charlottes Angels - i watered them after this pic)
P1310928.JPG

From Left : Charlottes Angel 1, Super Lemon Haze, LSD, and Charlottes Angel 2

Long blooming Sativa girls Dr GrinSpoon and the Nimbin babies (regs)
babiez.jpg

ChemOG harvest 200grams

Harlequin x 3 plants 391 grams

Very hot today 34c and a hot dry wind the babies were showing signs of stress so moved them in the cart ( easier on my back) to the dample shade, the other girls will be left in the spot sun will leave it by 2pm dont need any more on a hot day like this
P1310957.JPG

notice how dry the grass is and trees have shreaded their bark so some nice mulch for the garden or compost
P1310954.JPG

P1310955.JPG

The Autos in the larger pots and also the tiny red pot, are Auto StarDawg.

The 3 photos - seem to be good have to chase down some soil as i see some roots on the base of them particularly dr grinspoon

Thanks 420 mate:pass:
Bloody rippers mate . Temp is a issue , up here we have had as high as 38 c at home . 26 c at night , going to be a interesting wet season , :thumbsup:
Thanks Hecno for the rep mate ! :pass: Thanks mate, they came around from the hot soil. Thats some hot days, the girls up there would need a bit of shade at times, but our nights of late have been in the low 20s and days around 33c, but humid in the afternoons. I wonder how the wet season is, spring has been so dry here, so summer will be interesting as the BOM is saying a wetter than average summer for most of Australia

Back