Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

only 4 days until the drop... you going for any thing ? love to buy them all but i think I will be limited to 2 packs, Grape walker kush is one, not sure on th other.
Nice choice man,I'm gonna get 5 packs of 5...get 10 freebies with that lot too.ive made my decision what I want,just depends if they are still available or not by the time I get ordering them lol.ill get up extra early Friday morning to order them :vibe:

only 4 days until the drop... you going for any thing ? love to buy them all but i think I will be limited to 2 packs, Grape walker kush is one, not sure on th other.
yup my first mephisto order and it will be the illuminautos i spent the last few weeks reading up on the strains and crosses and looking at journals on here and iv worked it down to 23. creme bubbly 24.gold glue 25.sour orange livers 27.livers n cheese and no.29 blue toof and il throw a sticker pack in there too so i can get the t-shirt for free needless to say il not be needing seeds for quite some time after this order :pass:

Nice choice man,I'm gonna get 5 packs of 5...get 10 freebies with that lot too.ive made my decision what I want,just depends if they are still available or not by the time I get ordering them lol.ill get up extra early Friday morning to order them :vibe:

that's my plan up early, over the morning coffee.

that's my plan up early, over the morning coffee.
does it start at 12 a.m midnight of the 29th or 12a.m the morning of the 30th was a lil confused about that

Back