Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Great harvest pics man...I must try jack herer one day.nice going with the gorilla glue too man,I've got that strain growing at the moment,be interested in the smoke report from her.ive got a west coast og from fastbuds going at the moment too...blinding plant,superb structure to her,she's only in a 3-4 litre pot,and is as big as the girls growing in 11 litre pots,if you get the chance,grow her man..she's lovely :pass:

I've got 2 on the go and yep I can confirm they are turning into beasts... well one of my phenotypes is ( I had an accident with the other and took her top off in week 4). Its got me a bit worried as I'm in my small tent. Doing coco for the first time and I'm having great results so far. Growth speed I've not seen with soil. I think she might get a bit to big.
So looking forward to growing these blueberry's in coco now I know what coming.
:pass:

I've got 2 on the go and yep I can confirm they are turning into beasts... well one of my phenotypes is ( I had an accident with the other and took her top off in week 4). Its got me a bit worried as I'm in my small tent. Doing coco for the first time and I'm having great results so far. Growth speed I've not seen with soil. I think she might get a bit to big.
So looking forward to growing these blueberry's in coco now I know what coming.
:pass:
Good man,I'm looking forward to smoking gorilla glue.so your enjoying growing with coco? Piece of piss eh lol.
If she gets too big for your tent,just bend her branches man...good luck with the blues next run...I'm gonna be trying some mephisto gear next run :drool:

Good man,I'm looking forward to smoking gorilla glue.so your enjoying growing with coco? Piece of piss eh lol.
If she gets too big for your tent,just bend her branches man...good luck with the blues next run...I'm gonna be trying some mephisto gear next run :drool:

Sept I go full Mephisto, both tents.

Back