Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

Damn @Slater u straight killed it. That zamnesia jack has me seriously intrigued. Last year I grew out a photo jack clone that has been around my area for years and it's one of my all time favorites. Your gonna have to tag me in a smoke report. The fastbuds GG is a really nice strain I'm down to my last 2.5-3 grams.

Damn Slater, they look delicious! Really fine job by you and the Ladies. Can't wait for next round!

thanks man, going to try and fill the tent corner to corner with a scrog on the next round. Want to get started now but got wait for the last to dry...trying work out if can fit another tent in.

Damn @Slater u straight killed it. That zamnesia jack has me seriously intrigued. Last year I grew out a photo jack clone that has been around my area for years and it's one of my all time favorites. Your gonna have to tag me in a smoke report. The fastbuds GG is a really nice strain I'm down to my last 2.5-3 grams.

Very impressed with the fastbuds, I'm their new bitch. I've got some of there West Coast OG on the go, can't wait to see what they turn out like.
Jack herer is why I got into this growing lark... back in the day you would hear whispers of it but never see it unless you went to the dam.... I now finally get to smoke my very own, even if its not quite the real thing... the Zamnesia strain is Jack Herer x Ruderalis same as Green House and Bulldog seeds the only company's I think (I'm probably wrong) to make it from an original clone. I've got some seeds from green house to try next... I've also found access to a clone that's been going around for some time. I must get a cut.

I have a problem... I just can't stop my self...

Blueberry by Zamnesia...

WP_20170626_09_36_32_Rich.jpg

Last edited:
Great harvest pics man...I must try jack herer one day.nice going with the gorilla glue too man,I've got that strain growing at the moment,be interested in the smoke report from her.ive got a west coast og from fastbuds going at the moment too...blinding plant,superb structure to her,she's only in a 3-4 litre pot,and is as big as the girls growing in 11 litre pots,if you get the chance,grow her man..she's lovely :pass:

Back