New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Are u sure your a newb man??

:drool: Those buds look delish!!
And your tent looks professional..
Mini SCROG's on the 1.2 tent others..
Wicked job buddy I hope mine looks that good shit!
:clapper:

Yep complete newbie, first ever grow, only experience is helping the misses with her veg...Its shocked me what the misses has let me spend on it, well she understand the cash it will save us down the line by not buying any more.
Did my reading up before I got stared and still reading and comparing as much i can, found most of the best stuff here and had some good tips from members @jingo . I do think I've had a bit of good lucky on my side

I have a mini dehumidifier in my tent. It sits right in the middle of my plants.
:pass:

However there is nowhere else it can go atm :rofl:

I was kinda thinking that...I've got it to cover my back over bud rot and thought that would be the spot to have it but as @jingo has said where its warmest is where the moister may be hanging out.
I think its a case of placing it in different positions over the next few days monitoring levels and seeing where it works best.

Up date
Grow 1.0 Day 56 (start of wk 9)
Watered the 2 largest, 2ml bloom, 1ml cal-mg, 1ml big bud.
I have decide to back off the grow nutes and come down on the bloom nutes, I feel I'm leading into the 2 week flush (cleanse) period.
Thinking of starting the AV Over Drive soon.
Now if I go by what Freedom Seeds say this plant should be finished in the next 2 weeks but I think that its going to be more like 3-4 wks. They have only just started to really pack the weight on and swelling every day that little bit more. Which is another sign going by the only written record of a grow of this strain that I found. What he said was they fatten up loads in there last few weeks, I can see that happening now. So i think I will give it another week of Bloom nuts (bring it down to 1ml by the last feed) and AV Big Bud then onto the Over drive for the finish.

I was kinda thinking that...I've got it to cover my back over bud rot and thought that would be the spot to have it but as @jingo has said where its warmest is where the moister may be hanging out.
I think its a case of placing it in different positions over the next few days monitoring levels and seeing where it works best.
I'm sure there is a much more appropriate place for mine but my tent is full of pot plants and that's the only spot available!
:smoking:

:slap:

Good job, bro!!! Those plants look really good!!:pass:

cheers buddy... but i do have to say this though...

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man."

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man."
:crying::crying::crying:

Very true statement right there!!! I've got a hip, hip, hip lady myself!!!:worship:

Back