Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

Looks like your getting solid advice @Cotton46 !! But you know me and my stubborn ways, id bend and break the tar outta that plant!!!! Do it Lee style!!... m only kidding.. i started with LST before HST and extreme domination over the plants... I have also ran 24/0 at the start then switch to 20/4..but mostly just 24/0 start to finish.....
Oh oh.. i was just catching up and i seen an error in my post.. i do not run 24/0 constant.. i meant 20/4..

Oh oh.. i was just catching up and i seen an error in my post.. i do not run 24/0 constant.. i meant 20/4..
My plans are to flip them on week 4 well when Haze is week 4 to 20/4 in the heat part of the day or would it be best to flip it this weekend? And also I may do some little lst you and @Scirzo to walk me through it!! Just want to do simple lst

Well I made my mind up I'm gonna lst and I have a timer set up for my lights!!! @budelee and @Scirzo you guys have to walk me through this I'm pretty stoked about it after looking you guys grows with lst
The light cycle will be set to go off in the hot hours of the day for 4 hours so that will put them in a 20-4 cycle!! IMG_20170825_123923.jpg IMG_20170825_124006.jpg IMG_20170825_124017.jpg IMG_20170825_124322.jpg

And I want all you that is helping me to know I really truly appreciate you!!! And I hope I don't get on your nerves me being so noobish and nervous but I really have a great appreciation for you guy✌️✌️

And I want all you that is helping me to know I really truly appreciate you!!! And I hope I don't get on your nerves me being so noobish and nervous but I really have a great appreciation for you guy✌️✌️
:thumbsup: Its fun for us bro.. we like sharing knowledge and seeing new growers turn pro,you have knowledge already and when someone asks you, its a great feeling.. pay it forward:forward:.....

If I'm being honest, it's only flattering that you should ask me for advice. I still consider myself a noob. So ask away. My ego likes me more and more. Hahaha!

Anyway. You will see that she will very soon will be pointing upwards toward the lights at the outside/ends of the branches. Side-branches will also twist upward. Do not try to bend those down just yet! This will break very easily. Always wait for a second node to grow first. Don't bend at the final node of any branch.

What you're aiming to do is create light penetration to as many branches and eventually buds as you can with a flat top surface. So it's entirely up to you what fits best.

Basically, you can shape them any way you want to. If you want to be amazed, Google for bonsai weed. Those are photoperiods, revegged over and over again and LST'd and HST'd all the time.

And @budelee is right. Don't freak out if a branch snaps. Have some Duct tape ready. Push the snapped branch back together and tape it. Maybe use some garden wire to keep it up right or whatever. You've seen what he does. An delivery seen that even a split main stem didn't keep me from getting a decent yield (knock on wood she stays healthy)

You did great.

If I'm being honest, it's only flattering that you should ask me for advice. I still consider myself a noob. So ask away. My ego likes me more and more. Hahaha!

Anyway. You will see that she will very soon will be pointing upwards toward the lights at the outside/ends of the branches. Side-branches will also twist upward. Do not try to bend those down just yet! This will break very easily. Always wait for a second node to grow first. Don't bend at the final node of any branch.

What you're aiming to do is create light penetration to as many branches and eventually buds as you can with a flat top surface. So it's entirely up to you what fits best.

Basically, you can shape them any way you want to. If you want to be amazed, Google for bonsai weed. Those are photoperiods, revegged over and over again and LST'd and HST'd all the time.

And @budelee is right. Don't freak out if a branch snaps. Have some Duct tape ready. Push the snapped branch back together and tape it. Maybe use some garden wire to keep it up right or whatever. You've seen what he does. An delivery seen that even a split main stem didn't keep me from getting a decent yield (knock on wood she stays healthy)

You did great.
Appreciate it bro after seeing yours and I already been checking @budelee Bondage you two got me wanting to try this is my first grow I want to pull off a nice one for it will be after New year before I can take another run at it!! So would like to get a good quality but yet a decent yeild!! And I'm comfortable with it now thanks to you guys!! So when the top that I just bent over when it goes past the pot so I just turn it to kinda make a circle effect?

Back