Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

I let my superskunks go 90 days and they blew up to be huge fat buds with fat foxtails and it was beautiful weed to smoke......i didnt have a scope to check so old skool just let the plant tell me,it consumed all the nutes straight out ,leaves died right off and branches started to bend (not convinced its the weight of the bud so much as the branches weakening as it consumes itself finishing its cycle).....either way u are in for some mighty fine asskicking smoke

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Man I can't wait I'm hoping she gives me a good yeild but mostly I want some Nice skunk the shit that makes you stay Home hahaha last time I had any good skunk was a few years ago and I was at the lake and after we smoked one joint I said fuck it i slept in my truck bro lol could and wouldn't drive home!!! But I noticed this morning she is getting sticky way more and more so I'm pretty stoked.

Man I can't wait I'm hoping she gives me a good yeild but mostly I want some Nice skunk the shit that makes you stay Home hahaha last time I had any good skunk was a few years ago and I was at the lake and after we smoked one joint I said fuck it i slept in my truck bro lol could and wouldn't drive home!!! But I noticed this morning she is getting sticky way more and more so I'm pretty stoked.
I ended up in a paradox......i became so paranoid of the smell when smoking it at home as i live in a flat ,never bothered me when i was out buying it and smoking it,but paranoid of raising suspicion by smoking some of the skinkiest weed ive had in ages......i ended up sitting smoking in my cupboard talking to ma girls ,seducing them with creedance clearwater revival and abusing them ..........6 mnths later im still there man[emoji111][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] unfortunetly where i live now is full of junkies and untrustworthy wanna be gangstas and i want f all to do with them ........let them think im a chump.......as long as im discreet the way i look at it is that they are a good distraction ....

I ended up in a paradox......i became so paranoid of the smell when smoking it at home as i live in a flat ,never bothered me when i was out buying it and smoking it,but paranoid of raising suspicion by smoking some of the skinkiest weed ive had in ages......i ended up sitting smoking in my cupboard talking to ma girls ,seducing them with creedance clearwater revival and abusing them ..........6 mnths later im still there man[emoji111][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] unfortunetly where i live now is full of junkies and untrustworthy wanna be gangstas and i want f all to do with them ........let them think im a chump.......as long as im discreet the way i look at it is that they are a good distraction ....

Hahaha yeah bro let them run a muck! I'm same way I have plenty pill heads around my place so I just chill and watch then spin circles hahaha

Hahaha yeah bro let them run a muck! I'm same way I have plenty pill heads around my place so I just chill and watch then spin circles hahaha
Thats the one .......last sat my missus walked the dog and says someones just been arrested ,shouting ìts no mine man check it for DNA.......they did ,noticed the other day young lass across the road struggling with the kids and hadnt noticed the junkie boyfriend or his fck wit bros about........it was him last sat 3000 k wortht of smack .....lill fckr......

Wow hahaha
Thats the one .......last sat my missus walked the dog and says someones just been arrested ,shouting ìts no mine man check it for DNA.......they did ,noticed the other day young lass across the road struggling with the kids and hadnt noticed the junkie boyfriend or his fck wit bros about........it was him last sat 3000 k wortht of smack .....lill fckr......

I sometimes joke and say I don't need TV I just sit on the stoop hahaha I get to watch Reality TV every evening especially on the weekends! Lol

Wow hahaha

I sometimes joke and say I don't need TV I just sit on the stoop hahaha I get to watch Reality TV every evening especially on the weekends! Lol
Fck channel 5 would have field day here ........cant pay wont pay,police inteceptors,nightmare neighbour next door..........fck they could do a special ..........it would have to be channel 5 though ......Dominic littlewood and matt albright would get their rses kicked haha

Fck channel 5 would have field day here ........cant pay wont pay,police inteceptors,nightmare neighbour next door..........fck they could do a special ..........it would have to be channel 5 though ......Dominic littlewood and matt albright would get their rses kicked haha

Hahahaha

IMG_20171008_054209.jpg IMG_20171008_054218.jpg IMG_20171008_054256.jpg IMG_20171008_054310.jpg IMG_20171008_054324.jpg IMG_20171008_054333.jpg I'm not so good at pictures yet it's hard to get a good shot can't keep them still but when I look without my phone they look like a lot more milky I would say 60% milky I did see a few buds with Amber but only like 2 out of all I looked at.

IMG_20171008_054501.jpg IMG_20171008_054424.jpg IMG_20171008_054622.jpg Skunk is looking good and this bud I have the ruler on just a few days ago it was under 4" And I have the ruler from the beginning of the bottom of the Bud so it's true measure!

IMG_20171008_054613.jpg IMG_20171008_054602.jpg IMG_20171008_054546.jpg Haze is looking Nice to this isn't the main cola this is one I tied down with lst and the ruler sits on main branch so this is the actual length of the Bud if all it fills in and it's looking like it will and if you look there is a few of them like this one lol I'm really hoping these make big ass buds but with my scope this plant don't have many tricomes like my skunk?

From seed The skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is 64 days old
Just watered her took 5 days to get light the pot.
Don't have picks of tricomes but she has a few more Amber's on some the main buds but most all are 50-50 cloudy and clear.
Did notice what looks to me like seed pods on a few buds IMG_20171010_054450.jpg IMG_20171010_054500.jpg IMG_20171010_054445.jpg Help me out here lol did I miss something or is this just growth and normal??
The Haze she looks same she is 60 Days from seed today she is still stretching but nothing like she was and I do notice she still filling in on the buds and she still drinking good!!! IMG_20171010_053919.jpg IMG_20171010_053925.jpg IMG_20171010_053934.jpg

Back