Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

My Haze was 16 inches from the cob a few days ago I've not moved either this morning I measured the distance and all but the main cola is 13" from cob and main cola is 11 ish and no signs of stress so gonna leave it be and keep eyes on it lol. Fuking cobs are amazing. And most of the Haze is really feeling in with Buds. Some the size of my index finger now and 6-7 inches long I hope they fill in tight like that then swell hahahaha

That's Nutts and it sounds like it will work I have a few of these small fans there very quiet you have to really be close to here them , my grow room I'm gonna give it a makeover before I grow again. I need to make more room with what small amount of room I have. And I get all my good ideas from smoking good bud lol. My buddy has a pantry I wish I had I helped him build it it looks like a simple row of shelves but if you push it in so far it opens into a 6×6 pantry He now keeps his guns and shit in there. I would be growing in it hahaha you can sit in his dinning room and never know it's a room behind it. All an idea from being stoned hahaha
Thats how i did mine ,took a long 10 ft cupboard and swiped 6 ft of it new plasterboard and painted u cant even see the hatch unless u move an ironing board and hoover........its all about the stealth.......1 person only knows and hes safe.......that whats good about modern day tinternet and afn......no need to show ur pals how good ur plants are......they just get jealous ,think they can have free weed and shoot their mouths off............cant trust anyone these days ,i say that after reading what happened to an afn member held at knifepoint while his stash was robbed........fck that.........

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Thats how i did mine ,took a long 10 ft cupboard and swiped 6 ft of it new plasterboard and painted u cant even see the hatch unless u move an ironing board and hoover........its all about the stealth.......1 person only knows and hes safe.......that whats good about modern day tinternet and afn......no need to show ur pals how good ur plants are......they just get jealous ,think they can have free weed and shoot their mouths off............cant trust anyone these days ,i say that after reading what happened to an afn member held at knifepoint while his stash was robbed........fck that.........

You just said what I live by I smoke with a few buddies but only AFN knows my Home life and even at that I keep it normal. When I was 15 I watched some guys beat my unkle all for a Fuking pound of smoke it's always burned in my head the cops are one thing but a individual can ruin you. So agreed bro!! That's why I love this site can brag learn and meet good folks without the BS lol

You just said what I live by I smoke with a few buddies but only AFN knows my Home life and even at that I keep it normal. When I was 15 I watched some guys beat my unkle all for a Fuking pound of smoke it's always burned in my head the cops are one thing but a individual can ruin you. So agreed bro!! That's why I love this site can brag learn and meet good folks without the BS lol
Similar thing with me ,in my 50s now and quiet life,when i was young it was all a bit of fun ,a small group sorting each other out ,unfortunately i lived in an overspill town to glasgow,everyone wanted to be the man or should i say plastic gangster.......watched some friends make the decision that was gonna be their life ,started throwing weight around did some nasty shit that just appalled me.....i was so close to getting sucked in .......woke up in hospital with a punctured lung and thought fck it ......finished college and just left ........best thing i ever did...........the younger genertion where i live dont get it when i tell them we go to different churches when it comes to drugs...........their all junkies,legal highs.....wtf .....enevitabley become theives ,grasses etc ........just no self respect or honour[emoji111]suppose i better go park up my high horse for the night

Similar thing with me ,in my 50s now and quiet life,when i was young it was all a bit of fun ,a small group sorting each other out ,unfortunately i lived in an overspill town to glasgow,everyone wanted to be the man or should i say plastic gangster.......watched some friends make the decision that was gonna be their life ,started throwing weight around did some nasty shit that just appalled me.....i was so close to getting sucked in .......woke up in hospital with a punctured lung and thought fck it ......finished college and just left ........best thing i ever did...........the younger genertion where i live dont get it when i tell them we go to different churches when it comes to drugs...........their all junkies,legal highs.....wtf .....enevitabley become theives ,grasses etc ........just no self respect or honour[emoji111]suppose i better go park up my high horse for the night

Your what I would call , "Solid" that means you keep shit straight in life bro! I've lived more than my share of regret that's why now I'm getting older I just want simple things in life. Early morning cup of coffee and a couple hits of good smoke and listen to the chicken's crow, watch my tomatoes and peppers and squash and onions grow in the garden sit out in the yard and just let life relax me bro. ✌️ I understand what your saying man

Your what I would call , "Solid" that means you keep shit straight in life bro! I've lived more than my share of regret that's why now I'm getting older I just want simple things in life. Early morning cup of coffee and a couple hits of good smoke and listen to the chicken's crow, watch my tomatoes and peppers and squash and onions grow in the garden sit out in the yard and just let life relax me bro. [emoji111]️ I understand what your saying man
That sounds like a fine way to lead life........i have to listen to the dog snore ,sitting in my garden well i say garden i mean cupboard......with ma girls under artificial light ........but it works for me.......ive just had 4 harvests of superskunk this yr .....love the stuff,the smell and ultimately the hit [emoji111]

That sounds like a fine way to lead life........i have to listen to the dog snore ,sitting in my garden well i say garden i mean cupboard......with ma girls under artificial light ........but it works for me.......ive just had 4 harvests of superskunk this yr .....love the stuff,the smell and ultimately the hit [emoji111]

Skunk will be a every grow thing for me or atleast with skunk in it from what I've read I think this Haze has some skunk about it. Hopefully soon I will have couple small jars of it hahaha can't wait!!

Back