Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

Now we're all impatient hahaha but I'm gonna put flame to it soon!!! You guys are awesome ✌️ one thing I do know it stinks even for a small bud I smell it in my room hahaah

Man harvest day is mad mate! I had to apologise to my daughters last time as it was just a house of pong!

IMG_20171003_165302.jpg
Look she's Hanging in there lol

View attachment 812162
any of these knocking about ? few holes in the box..i found speed drying only kinda works,a proper dry and cure lifts up the smoke/stone/taste/flavour.even them that dont have a good sense of taste n smells.
:pighug:
IMG_20171003_183548~2.jpg
I got this and a nice size cardboard box I was thinking same thing as you man! Or I'm gonna just brown bag it and hang in my grow room above lights not sure yet I have to be careful with smell!!

View attachment 812162
any of these knocking about ? few holes in the box..i found speed drying only kinda works,a proper dry and cure lifts up the smoke/stone/taste/flavour.even them that dont have a good sense of taste n smells.
:pighug:
I had to parttion my room to grow a photo.....using nothing more than doubled up thick white cardboard and a fold down lid.......so the partition is 5.5 ft high by a metre deep and .8 metre wide and my photo was vegged for 100 dys......so i gave it its own intake with a 4 inch fan feeding cool air......now its flowering i was worrying about needing more air....my mate builds computers and hid idea was to take 8 of them ,cable tie them on the branches at different heights and run the lot of a battery......getting it done tomorrow and see how it works.......in theory i dont see why not.........smoking weed leads to some crazy ideas hahah ......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I had to parttion my room to grow a photo.....using nothing more than doubled up thick white cardboard and a fold down lid.......so the partition is 5.5 ft high by a metre deep and .8 metre wide and my photo was vegged for 100 dys......so i gave it its own intake with a 4 inch fan feeding cool air......now its flowering i was worrying about needing more air....my mate builds computers and hid idea was to take 8 of them ,cable tie them on the branches at different heights and run the lot of a battery......getting it done tomorrow and see how it works.......in theory i dont see why not.........smoking weed leads to some crazy ideas hahah ......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
That's Nutts and it sounds like it will work I have a few of these small fans there very quiet you have to really be close to here them , my grow room I'm gonna give it a makeover before I grow again. I need to make more room with what small amount of room I have. And I get all my good ideas from smoking good bud lol. My buddy has a pantry I wish I had I helped him build it it looks like a simple row of shelves but if you push it in so far it opens into a 6×6 pantry He now keeps his guns and shit in there. I would be growing in it hahaha you can sit in his dinning room and never know it's a room behind it. All an idea from being stoned hahaha

Back