Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

Thanks a bunch Guy's These plants are really remarkable and amazing to watch Grow. I'm learning so much, I have all my stuff ready now for my cure all I need now is my jars and will have them this weekend lol so now I'm gonna chill and watch them Fill out✌️
hows the smoke?

comming along great,a few short weeks to go.
in the past ive butchered plants and only had the main cola left come harvest day,needs must and all that.
when you lookin at bud development 2,3 times a day can be hard to register any difference,check on a pic frrom a few days ago and it becomes a bit more apparent.
in the last week or so unless the leaves are dying off its hard to tell if you not up close with scope.watch for the bubble ontop changing from clear-cloudy-amber.the % of clear/cloudy/amber is up to the person doin the chopping.
looking good,keep er lit.
:pighug:

I've not tried any yet I did clip a small bud but I have it in a cardboard box in my closet to let it slow dry lol
I just wad it up put it in my bong and use my dab torch to get it to burn. Sometimes i get a pretty good headache, i ain't gonna lie. It helps to only smoke the calyx's. Usually pretty racy stuff. Thats why i am considering a 65 day harvest for my MBAP instead of the 70 day published time. I hear MBAP can get you in a pretty deep full body, how the hell did i get here type of stone. Gauge doesn't want a chit ton of that.

comming along great,a few short weeks to go.
in the past ive butchered plants and only had the main cola left come harvest day,needs must and all that.
when you lookin at bud development 2,3 times a day can be hard to register any difference,check on a pic frrom a few days ago and it becomes a bit more apparent.
in the last week or so unless the leaves are dying off its hard to tell if you not up close with scope.watch for the bubble ontop changing from clear-cloudy-amber.the % of clear/cloudy/amber is up to the person doin the chopping.
looking good,keep er lit.
:pighug:
Hahaha I snippt one small bud just to kill the impatient stoner inside me! But that is all that gets snipped lol I need this harvest to last me a bit and I wanna do it correctly, and thanks for the insight on when to tell if ready I'm wanting a good pain med but smooth uplifting high I don't like the paranoid shit lol don't mind the couch lock but no paranoid lol ✌️ But the smell man it just smells like smoke me big boy!!! Lmao

I just wad it up put it in my bong and use my dab torch to get it to burn. Sometimes i get a pretty good headache, i ain't gonna lie. It helps to only smoke the calyx's. Usually pretty racy stuff. Thats why i am considering a 65 day harvest for my MBAP instead of the 70 day published time. I hear MBAP can get you in a pretty deep full body, how the hell did i get here type of stone. Gauge doesn't want a chit ton of that.
Lol I want to try it so bad but I'm gonna force myself to wait a day or two then relax put on some tunes and give it an Honest sample then maybe I understand the cure process better, I've smoked it wet or semi dry before and I have to admit I like the grass smell gives me old memories but mainly I like the One Yea just right fell hahaha then off to sleep lol

He really wanted to say SMOKE THE FUCKING SKUNK!!!!! and then tell us how good it was lol
you have been getting us to say cut that beauty down for days. you finally cut a little popcorn off and now your going to take the time to kind of dry it? Torch it up! :smokeit::smokeit::smokeit::smokeit::smokeit::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman:

Back