Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

decent trich shots! All look clear to me. Plants look lovely. take advantage of them still growing Bro. Make em' swell!
Will do bro yea I'm still learning my phone bro!! I keep hearing swell and put on weight does that mean they get solid inside to out or will they grow bigger?

Thanks Bro means a lot to me✌️And I will try to be patient hahaha but I'ma have to try a nug while I wait on the cure LMFAO ✌️

F*CK YEAH DUDE!!! Man I smoke a good bit of all my plants before I even think of the word cure! :crying:

They are gonna produce some awesome bud mate :woohoo1:

Will do bro yea I'm still learning my phone bro!! I keep hearing swell and put on weight does that mean they get solid inside to out or will they grow bigger?

Both man. What you really want is to see the calyxes swell. Each little "segment" that makes up a bud. When they start to physically get bigger and fatter looking the time is close!!

Both! the buds will grow together to make one big bud and get heavy and grow solid as they push together and the resin will literally start to drip like an ove ripe pineapple. Yummmy!:drool:

Swollen as fook these are!! Check out the way the buds are formed of little nuggets of joy mate. That's the ideal in my humble opinion.

d24028ebbbdca229fb488fac89618995.jpg

Not mine unfortunately! One day ........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a bunch Guy's These plants are really remarkable and amazing to watch Grow. I'm learning so much, I have all my stuff ready now for my cure all I need now is my jars and will have them this weekend lol so now I'm gonna chill and watch them Fill out✌️

Back