Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

Yes first Personal grow been around it all my life but first for Me. But having said that this grow is only going so well because of all the help I've got from these guys tbh, and thanks for the compliments I'm Happy with How things are going, just can't wait hahahah and now seeing the Haze blowing up like she is I'm really fucking stoked to see how she fills out!!! The skunk she smells something amazing I've smoked a lot of skunk in my 46 years of life but Her smell is simply [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] just like the name!!!
I grew the original skunk#1 that is what started everything that and the original Blueberry which is the 70,S I seen my first skunk#1 lime green bud in 1981-82 a friend of mine just got back from Out west british Columbia and said check this out. We started growing commercial outdoor grows of 300 to 500 super skunk plants all 6 to 8 feet tall averaging a quarter pound off the main Cola those were some wild days early nineties back when I was tripping around on a Harley playing Biker LOL

When my skunk is done I'm gonna double them cobs up on the Haze and see how fat she gets lol
There is no replacement for displacement those COBs my man BiGSmO makes are the bomb. I just wish that was Canadian funny money prices it is expensive to buy lights in Canada are money is only around 70 cents to a US dollar which SUCKS. You are on your way to a master grower bro simple as that and the people that have helped you should be commended.

I grew the original skunk#1 that is what started everything that and the original Blueberry which is the 70,S I seen my first skunk#1 lime green bud in 1981-82 a friend of mine just got back from Out west british Columbia and said check this out. We started growing commercial outdoor grows of 300 to 500 super skunk plants all 6 to 8 feet tall averaging a quarter pound off the main Cola those were some wild days early nineties back when I was tripping around on a Harley playing Biker LOL
My ole unkle it was all he would grow so in 80s 90s until 5 years ago it's all I would smoke. In my opinion there's none that adds up to a good bag of skunk lol also this is why my first grow I wanted to do a skunk cause I've not had any in 5 years or more hahaha I really can't wait to set fire to this bitch haha she smells just as you would expect from a skunk. I was just looking in on her and she is getting so sticky my ruler that I was trying to get a length on the buds would stick hahaha like fuking glue no shit.

There is no replacement for displacement those COBs my man BiGSmO makes are the bomb. I just wish that was Canadian funny money prices it is expensive to buy lights in Canada are money is only around 70 cents to a US dollar which SUCKS. You are on your way to a master grower bro simple as that and the people that have helped you should be commended.
Thanks man that means a lot✌️ The Guys that's encouraged and fed me knowledge but most of all been patient with me Has made this Grow what it is. I can't say enough about How much I have respect for all them. Don't even want to mention a name because they all equal in my book of respect!!!!

Growing well is all that i would ask from you bud! Be patient on the harvest, shes still putting on weight. Keep the photos coming but she isn't ready yet.

All you gotta,do is hit the give reputation button at the bottom of a post.

IMG_20171002_180913.jpg IMG_20171002_180938.jpg IMG_20171002_181022.jpg IMG_20171002_181109.jpg IMG_20171002_181134.jpg IMG_20171002_181159.jpg IMG_20171002_181207.jpg IMG_20171002_181232.jpg IMG_20171002_181240.jpg IMG_20171002_181250_1.jpg

This is how you give rep slap my friend! :slap: Bosh, have that right round the back of the head bro! :vibe:

Dude you are rocking it like a rocker from rockingham university :worship: You clearly absorbed a sheet load of knowledge and good vibes from your uncle as your plants look real happy mate. I genuinely believe that plants soak up positive energy and show you they are happy!

Be patient as others have said dude!!! It's THE most important thing in a way. The last weeks are the critical weeks in terms of quality meds. Reckon you got a couple of weeks plus on the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and a good few weeks on your giant haze.

By the way I just want to type skunk#1 skunk#1 skunk#1 a few times now I've discovered where the # is on my MacBook!! :crying::crying::crying:

Keep up the amazing growing mate, you're on the home stretch and the forecast is good! :vibe:

:vibes: :karmacloud:

This is how you give rep slap my friend! :slap: Bosh, have that right round the back of the head bro! :vibe:

Dude you are rocking it like a rocker from rockingham university :worship: You clearly absorbed a sheet load of knowledge and good vibes from your uncle as your plants look real happy mate. I genuinely believe that plants soak up positive energy and show you they are happy!

Be patient as others have said dude!!! It's THE most important thing in a way. The last weeks are the critical weeks in terms of quality meds. Reckon you got a couple of weeks plus on the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and a good few weeks on your giant haze.

By the way I just want to type skunk#1 skunk#1 skunk#1 a few times now I've discovered where the # is on my MacBook!! :crying::crying::crying:

Keep up the amazing growing mate, you're on the home stretch and the forecast is good! :vibe:

:vibes: :karmacloud:
Thanks Bro means a lot to me✌️And I will try to be patient hahaha but I'ma have to try a nug while I wait on the cure LMFAO ✌️

Back