Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

So far it's good but when I open the door it smells the room it's in up lol I got me some ona gel a day or so before I harvest her I'm gonna put a little in the room that my grow room is in! Kinda hard to explain the layout but I'm hoping that helps a bit!!
I have a9x5x6.5 tent I clear all smells with 8 inch scrubber. Harvest day can be a bit stinky but I do it after midnight into the wee hours of the morning. This is a wicked grow show is this your first grow? You are rocking those cobs bro. They are going to put on some heavy weight in the next few week bro simple as that. I use apples and cinnamon on harvest day I bring them to a boil then simmer a few cinnamon sticks and half a dozen apples cut up. It works amazing. I'M blown away with your growing abilities.

I have a9x5x6.5 tent I clear all smells with 8 inch scrubber. Harvest day can be a bit stinky but I do it after midnight into the wee hours of the morning. This is a wicked grow show is this your first grow? You are rocking those cobs bro. They are going to put on some heavy weight in the next few week bro simple as that. I use apples and cinnamon on harvest day I bring them to a boil then simmer a few cinnamon sticks and half a dozen apples cut up. It works amazing. I'M blown away with your growing abilities.
Yes first Personal grow been around it all my life but first for Me. But having said that this grow is only going so well because of all the help I've got from these guys tbh, and thanks for the compliments I'm Happy with How things are going, just can't wait hahahah and now seeing the Haze blowing up like she is I'm really fucking stoked to see how she fills out!!! The skunk she smells something amazing I've smoked a lot of skunk in my 46 years of life but Her smell is simply [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] just like the name!!!

No kidding Fairlynew. You are really rocking it cotton. With how wonderful she looks it's best to push her a bit more. Ona gell if for your sock draw now a grow tent.:rofl: Just messing, it works ok but nothing like a scrubber.
I have a 4" carbon in my grow room it does a good job it's just when I open the door hahaha the skunk jumps on ya back lol and then she makes Mad love to your nose!!! And I'm gonna keep the cobs low and slowly lower a bit but for now there looking Sexual ✌️ I'm hoping for a pound out of these girls since I have the @BigSm0 COBs lmao✌️

I always go longer than I should. People don't talk about how happy and uplifting the weed was. They talk about how they passed out in their neighbors driveway lol. I only smoke at night after a long day when I don't have to function.

Three weeks is my best guess. Maybe sooner. This is the time your buds are gonna swell and pack on weight, Don't rush it.
Watch the plant thats not drinking! That aint right.
She's drinking bro pot was dry well was light lifting
Or maybe I watered to much in same spot not sure but she is drinking though,✌️

I always go longer than I should. People don't talk about how happy and uplifting the weed was. They talk about how they passed out in their neighbors driveway lol. I only smoke at night after a long day when I don't have to function.
I need the right in middle stone but strong for pain lol

I have a 4" carbon in my grow room it does a good job it's just when I open the door hahaha the skunk jumps on ya back lol and then she makes Mad love to your nose!!! And I'm gonna keep the cobs low and slowly lower a bit but for now there looking Sexual ✌️ I'm hoping for a pound out of these girls since I have the @BigSm0 COBs lmao✌️
No doubt, the girls have really put on some weight since you got your COBS From @BigSm0. Time and time again i see his lights kill it!

Back